A sexual question

Status
Not open for further replies.
MixerOp said:
For those of you that still are aroused by wearing diapers, what part of the wearing does it for you? Putting one on... Wetting... Something else...

Personally the whole experience. I remember when I got wear my first diaper, it was like losing my virginity! Just the thought had me orgasming. Now that im a 'experienced' DL, its less potent but still arouses me.

I lay back and get off in my diaper all the time. Just another wonderful feeling. Just a little wet spot.

My love to diapers goes back to long before I knew what sex is, but it does arouse me especially after not wearing one for a while.

For me it is the warmth of a wet one. Especially waking up in the morning with a full warm diaper.

Aside from the usual reasons (look and feel). I think one thing that arouses me a bit is the thought of "It's kinda wrong," I mean really. I'm a 27 year old male wearing a giant diaper with animal prints that you would see on a baby diaper so it's not even just some plain medical diaper. The thought of society looking down on this and thinking that it's taboo makes it feel kinda special to me. It's a shame people don't realize what they are missing (the comfort is amazing).

It's not that I feel bad about it. There are, after all, people out there with far stranger habits.

But is seems to me that more and more people are coming to the padded side. With the release of all these new ABDL diapers on the market there has to be a pretty big demand for that to work.

It's the wetting for me. Also, the scent of baby powder when I'm applying it. I don't like messing.

I kind of lost the thrill when I went 24/7 after surgery and still get the thrill when I get in that head space. Dosn"t happen that often. When you need diapers It kind of goes away.

I noticed a lot of responders to this thread like to message from the out side of the diaper, and for me that's the only thing that arouses me, a short background I think I had in another thread was when I was visiting my dad's house, my younder brother was about two but slept with my dad and step mom so I stayed in his room but I had to go to bed at the same dang time as them, about 8 pm and at 14 years or so that was annoying my mom felt the same way and bought me a Watchman a Sony B/W pocket tv from that era so stocked up on batteries I could watch tv in bed for about 4-6 hours, that presented a second problem, to keep my dad from knowing I as still awake and a bathroom break would break my cover if you will so I started putting on my brothers diapers while watching my little tv and that's when I had my first puberty moment while in the diaper and just rubbing from the outside allowed biology to take it's course and from then on that's the only way I can get that to work, I have tried more conventional means to paw off but the only thing that has ever worked was message from the out side of the diaper, no other method ever worked, I guess as a plus every thing is contained inside the diaper and my hands never make physical contact to my male parts, I guess that's one hygienic means of meeting my bodies needs, I had though I was kinda the odd one out for that but I seem to be to not be the only one that does that now

One beni of refastenable tabs. I have my fun and shoot into my diaper, then just tape it up again.

yeah if I am at climax ripping one of the tapes lose does the trick, better if the tapes tear the plastic but still that's the best for me

GoodnitesLover8 said:
Seeing one, wearing one, hearing one. I guess I'm a bit "horny"
Something tells me by the time you finish reading this forum your climaxing 🙈💦

When I am changed out of my soiled, wet diapers by "mommy".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back