Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I got a decent paycheck. I've been thinking of just putting it toward my future plans, or getting a pacifier. Often times I don't get to diaper up when I would like to, so I thought maybe a pacifier could be a good buffer. The thing is their prices seem a bit high. I was wondering a few things. Is it worth the cost, and do they fill your mouth out well. The last two pacifiers I have had did a poor job of this and I could barely use them. I think they were only Nuk 5s. I was thinking getting the royal blue one, and adding the glow in the dark parts to it. One more question I have is how long do these pacifiers usually last?

I use the therapeutic number seven. It has last me several months so far and yes it fills up your mouth. Just don't get the lolly pop shaped one until you try the therapeutic seven because I tried that one and hated it. They are well worth the money in my opinion and their customer service is great. I never had a problem with tlhem. They also send a free diaper sample, so when you fill out your order be sure to put in the correct diaper size.

Which treat is it that you use MetalicPebble?

Hey Kryan, I bought one from their sister site adultpacifier. It was really expensive, but two months later I'm still 100% satisfied with it. Compared to the "nuk 6" adult pacifiers it is superior in every way in my opinion. I have a write-up on reddit if you're interested. Here is a comparison pic https://imgur.com/a/eCN9L

I've been happy with everything I've gotten from their site. Nuk 6 or Nuk 7 are the only ones I'll get now. They just fit / work so well.

I haven't bought a new paci in forever, it's been a while I probably should get a new one. But I bought them all from Pacifiers R Us and I go the Nuk 5 and they still work well for me. They really help me relax and it's worth the money to me.

As a note: as long as you're not allergic to latex, get a latex nipple. They're far superior in texture to silicone.

- - - Updated - - -

neonnoodle said:
Awwsocute (https://www.awwsocute.com/adult-sized-pacifier) sells larger silicone nipples. I bought one of theirs and popped it into my favorite guard. Not a bad deal.

I've learned to avoid cheap adult pacifiers. Most of them use the Baby Pants nipple which is a 2 piece fused silicone nipple with a painfully sharp mold line.

NovaDL said:
As a note: as long as you're not allergic to latex, get a latex nipple. They're far superior in texture to silicone.

- - - Updated - - -

I've learned to avoid cheap adult pacifiers. Most of them use the Baby Pants nipple which is a 2 piece fused silicone nipple with a painfully sharp mold line.

While I didn't like the silicone nipple for just the reason you describe, the fact that the shield easily comes apart and nipples can be swapped in makes it a winner for me.

Which is bigger cherry or olive? I'm building a pacifier right now and I want I filling nipple

I bought me cherry nipple one. I splurged and buy a bottle too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back