Thread: Past post situation properly resolved, Vasovagal syncope, and gerds (acid reflux)

Default Past post situation properly resolved, Vasovagal syncope, and gerds (acid reflux)

The situation with a boss that wasn't my boss overstepping was resolved. It turns out he was 'joking' despite being as serious as possible and he felt really bad about the whole thing. I now know I have:

-Vasovagal syncope

-Acid Reflux

-A good place at work and everyone here actually likes me so I won't quit

So I have that going for me and against me. Vasovagal syncope I have had for years but never knew what it was. I now have actual triggers that cause me to pass out. It isn't birth but... needles, high stress, and a few others. Even typing this makes my arms feel numb and my stomach sick. I kept being told I had a fear of needles or blood, nope. It according to an actual doctor, is uncontrollable but manageable. So my reason for this post is.... What do I do about the first two things I listed?

You could take calcium carbonate (aka Tums) for acid reflux. (I do)
    Or you could try a proton pump inhibitor like Prilosec, but I wouldn't take that for more than a short time.
    http://www.webmd.com/heartburn-gerd/...health-risks#1

Not sure what to do about the vasovagal syncope thing, sorry.

disclaimer: not a doctor