Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Its going to a great weekend. I have the house to myself! Even though my wife knows about my diapers it will fun. I have confined myself to my diapers. Starting tonight...no toilet until Sunday night!

It seems fun! Have fun and enjoy it as much as you can.

Heading to the gun club and get some shooting in over the weekend.

INCONTAL said:
Heading to the gun club and get some shooting in over the weekend.

Great idea!

- - - Updated - - -

I just made my LAST trip to the bathroom until Sunday night. I am now diapered...but still at work. Will be hitting the road soon...but i honestly feel like I am going to need to mess before i get home. It would be my first diapered mess away from home. Maybe i should have waited to start my weekend in diapers until after...NAH no fun in that!@

ChrisKrinkle said:
Great idea!

- - - Updated - - -

I just made my LAST trip to the bathroom until Sunday night. I am now diapered...but still at work. Will be hitting the road soon...but i honestly feel like I am going to need to mess before i get home. It would be my first diapered mess away from home. Maybe i should have waited to start my weekend in diapers until after...NAH no fun in that!@

A mess away from home isn't that bad especially if your on the way home.... Well did you make it?

dlnotab said:
A mess away from home isn't that bad especially if your on the way home.... Well did you make it?

I did make it home...but could hold it. It was a little tricky driving...but i did fill my diaper!

I hope you're enjoying your weekend!:)

And by now you should be messy and starting to rash

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

ChrisKrinkle said:
I did make it home...but could hold it. It was a little tricky driving...but i did fill my diaper!

Awesome! Hope your having fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back