Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Cant Wait for the Weekend

  1. #1

    Default Cant Wait for the Weekend

    Its going to a great weekend. I have the house to myself! Even though my wife knows about my diapers it will fun. I have confined myself to my diapers. Starting tonight...no toilet until Sunday night!

  2. #2
    YoungPixel

    Default

    It seems fun! Have fun and enjoy it as much as you can.

  3. #3

    Default

    Heading to the gun club and get some shooting in over the weekend.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by INCONTAL View Post
    Heading to the gun club and get some shooting in over the weekend.

    Great idea!

    - - - Updated - - -

    I just made my LAST trip to the bathroom until Sunday night. I am now diapered...but still at work. Will be hitting the road soon...but i honestly feel like I am going to need to mess before i get home. It would be my first diapered mess away from home. Maybe i should have waited to start my weekend in diapers until after...NAH no fun in [email protected]

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKrinkle View Post
    Great idea!

    - - - Updated - - -

    I just made my LAST trip to the bathroom until Sunday night. I am now diapered...but still at work. Will be hitting the road soon...but i honestly feel like I am going to need to mess before i get home. It would be my first diapered mess away from home. Maybe i should have waited to start my weekend in diapers until after...NAH no fun in [email protected]
    A mess away from home isn't that bad especially if your on the way home.... Well did you make it?

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dlnotab View Post
    A mess away from home isn't that bad especially if your on the way home.... Well did you make it?
    I did make it home...but could hold it. It was a little tricky driving...but i did fill my diaper!

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Default

    And by now you should be messy and starting to rash

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKrinkle View Post
    I did make it home...but could hold it. It was a little tricky driving...but i did fill my diaper!
    Awesome! Hope your having fun!

Similar Threads

  1. Would you wait for someone?
    By ABDL4ever in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 21-Jan-2017, 18:52
  2. cant wait
    By Crinklebuttt in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-Jan-2017, 16:55
  3. God I can't wait...
    By Misatoismywaifu in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-Dec-2014, 22:08
  4. Hey, it's me...wait, who?
    By DLjonredd in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 27-Jan-2011, 05:27
  5. can't wait!
    By Nativejj in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-Aug-2009, 08:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.