Not open for further replies.

babyboyd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
My washer is broken so I've been doing laundry at the laundromat the last few times I've gone in sweatpants and a long shirt and my dry 24/7 , the background noise hides the crinkles !! It's amazing and liberating knowing no one can tell and I get to be me !!!

I bet that does feel good. I was never brave enough to wear to the laundromat, but then again it was on campus in the dorm clubhouse

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

That sucks about the washer, but at least there's a silver lining, right? lol.

rice said:
That sucks about the washer, but at least there's a silver lining, right? lol.

You got that right !!

I haven't really cared about crinkles for a long time. I aim to buy discreet diapers, but I figure as long as my diapers aren't visible or smellable, I don't have a moral obligation to be any more discreet than I am. Saves me from feeling guilty when I'm wearing a Bambino Bellissimo or ABU Simple.

If my washer and dryer went bad and I had to wash in a public washer people would see all my diapers being washed, not good, any people have used enough fabric souther and dryer sheets in the dryer that I would end up with a lesser absorbent product until able to fix my own , that would mean ever larger loads of diapers to wash.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back