What is the best diaper when it comes to removing tape and re-sticking ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I hope I wondered that question right. was wonder which diapers re-adhere the best.

depends... seriously they have had the best luck for me lately, that said if you are using ones with a landing zone you can sometimes get better results but its harder to get a good fit. also trap tape briefs like attends can do good, but its not worth trying to line them up. Prevails are probably the best if you don't mind cloth like

I have to say that Magnifico's are awesome in this department.

I use ABUniverse Lavender and they tape and retape wonderfully. I don't mess in my diapers; I only wet. When I feel I need to mess, I take the clean diaper off, use the restroom and then put it back on; they tape good as new and they last until I take them off again. Sometimes, I retape multiple times and I have no issues.

Xzanza said:
I use ABUniverse Lavender and they tape and retape wonderfully. I don't mess in my diapers; I only wet. When I feel I need to mess, I take the clean diaper off, use the restroom and then put it back on; they tape good as new and they last until I take them off again. Sometimes, I retape multiple times and I have no issues.

Thanks this was helpful and the main reason I asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I usually use Abena M3s. They tape and retape a couple of times. After the first two times or so the tapes won't hold up to quite as much strain afterward, but that's usually not an issue for me.

Anything with a Landing Zone. In other words.. NOT CRINKLZ/BETTERDRY!!

Travis9800 said:
Anything with a Landing Zone. In other words.. NOT CRINKLZ/BETTERDRY!!

Ever tried Confidry?

bambinod said:
Ever tried Confidry?

No where can you purchase these ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

0221nappie81 said:
No where can you purchase these ?

https://www.xpmedical.com/xp-confidry-24-7-maximum-absorbency-briefs-config

They are two-chance tapes, with no hard plastic panel on the front. The diaper is ALL white, the shell is very soft, and the padding is pretty high capacity. They're generally considered to be a very good diaper. Great for overnight. They do clump quite a bit (and get much ore crinkly) if they get wet while active. The lower tapes are lower than the average diaper, giving them a different feeling fit, they wrap around your lower cheeks a little more than most diapers.

Fraid not old chap! They'd be as expensive to order as ABU in the UK using ABDLFactory or what ever. It's the shipping that really eats in to one wallet. :(

I have to admit, when you take fit into consideration, depends is the best by far.

If you don't care about wearing to small of a diaper, then any diaper which has a tape landing zone will be better still for just the tapes.

Pretty much any cloth-backed diaper will do the trick, say, Seni Quatro. The only problem about these diapers is that, well, they're cloth-backed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back