MatalicPebble

Lily Fathom
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I have decided to ditch diapers a little while back. I am just an adult little now, but I do enjoy regressing with a pacifier. I decided on it due to how it just isolated me from my friends.
So am I the only one? Surely there are more of us.

I usually wear diapers when I go to bed. I might wear during the day once or twice a week, but for similar reasons like you, I have too many things that I either have to do or want to do. Diapers can get in the way, or I wouldn't really be enjoying them because all my attention would be focused on whatever I was doing.

I'm in the curious situation that I've occasionally wanted to be this kind of little - but I am stuck in diapers due to incon.

The fact that my friends have no idea about my little side is isolating but I do my best not to think about it. On the other hand, regression is very intimate act for me so it's not their bussiness. I think everyone is hiding something....

A lot of my friends know about my little side actually. I don't wear diapers cause I live with my parents and haven't had the chance to try yet. I'd like to try them but I regress fine without them.

I actually purged a month ago and ended up throwing away all the stuff I had acumulated over the last 3 years.

As I expected the urge to try diapers returned.

However I don't feel bad for purging.

Right now I just have a few diapers and I'm more happy that way. I feel like before I had become too obsessed without noticing it. I had clothes, toys, etc... It became too much, especially since I now know I'm not a "full-time" ab if that makes sense. I feel very much like an adult, it's just that occasionally I like to feel like a toddler for an hour or so and that's it.

I don't enjoy feeling like I'm a slave to it too. I'm much more happy knowing I could easily throw it all away today and be ok with that.

I not wear nappies much. mostly only at night.
I only very few times in the daylight hours, usually only when I am feeling sick as it helps me cope. other then that I feel much more like a 5 year old boy that don't need to wear diapers.

Never really had an interest in diapers, love sippies and bottles (don't use bottles often though) . I am mostly what some refer to as a lifestyle little Most time not spent in the forced adult world (paying bills, cleaning the house, working the typical 8 - 4:30 job) I am a little. My friends know that I love stuffed animals and cartoons and that I don't do things that most grown-ups do, I don't drink alcohol, I don't watch scary or sexy tv or movies (one exception I watch the walking dead with the hubby every sunday that it's on and we've done this since season 2), I don't go clubbing or pretty much enjoy anything else that a normal modern adult would and they are ok with it. They don't know how far it goes and I am ok with that. The only person that does is the man I married.

I guess that was way more detailed than you wanted. But um . . . yeah I don't wear, I regress without. <---- looking sheepish.

For me diaper can be very problematic because of changing and everything so sometimes I regress using roleplay or just cuddle my plushie. It's just that diaper is one of the way to regress but not necessarily be a way to actually be an AB.

And yeah the irony is that I love printed diaper but hardly be able to get it. I just love it for the design alone tbh.

Kaliborio said:
I'm in the curious situation that I've occasionally wanted to be this kind of little - but I am stuck in diapers due to incon.

Yeah, that, definitely.

Yup, I don't think you're that alone.

For me I *absolutely* prefer diapers as the best way to regress and push all my little buttons. For me nothing says "you're a little baby" quite like a thick crinkly diaper with a cute print on it!

At the same time it's actually the *least* frequent way that I actually end up in little headspace, or that Mommy and I play together in um ... blushy ways... *blush*.

This is why, though I always feel strongly about identifying as AB, I do feel a little weird about calling myself DL - because the diaper part is secondary / once removed. Diapers 'show'/'prove' my littleness - it's being little and being 'cared for' that is my hot button.

Being AB is not purely sexual for me and there's plenty of little time I spend ... non-blushy. Still it's the relationship / role that is actually the only thing that does ever arouse me (unlike 'normal' sexuality). So while I'm comfortable calling it a fetish for lack of a better word, it's not strictly a 'diaper' fetish...

Um... TL;DR maybe, we come in a lot of flavors here, and you're not alone?

I love diapers a lot, and I do crave them, but I don't get them often. Expense is one aspect, although they're not terribly expensive, but I just don't get the chance to freely wear that often.
My wife doesn't know about my DL or little side, and we have four kids aged 14-21 living at home, all with school or different work hours, and my wife's jobs hours are extremely erratic as well, so even when I've got them, I rarely have the necessary solo time to use them.
I haven't bought any in months, and the last time, I would often wear one for a couple of hours in the early morning before the younger kids got up, but, guaranteed, the older ones or the wife would be up and getting ready for work or college. I wore one for five days, a couple of hours a day, before I finally got the chance to use it!
Yes, I could safely use it in the bathroom, but I like sitting outside, or in the living room, pretending to have an accident, not just hiding in the bathroom deliberately using it, only to take it off immediately. I want to leave the wet one on for a while, and enjoy it.
I generally buy them only on the rare occasions where I know the family will be safely gone for at least a day. Boxing Day was the last time I think, and I got to lounge around happily padded all day.

But, at the same time, it does make those rare occasions so much better. It's like a special treat for me, and keeps the excitement fresh

Diapers are all I wear. I am a DL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back