Wetting more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalicoSky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do any of you try to wet more than once or do you prefer to change right away? For my situation...it's so rare for me to have the house to myself that when I do have a chance to put a diaper on I like to use it to full capacity and beyond haha. I wondered if anyone was the same way.

Depending on how much diaper time I have, I will try to use it to its fullest. Love for my diaper to be saturated on the front and back. I will only change if I start to leak. This is only if I am home, but if I'm out in public I will only wet once or twice.

I wet my diapers until they leak (or come close). Don't want to put them to waste!

I keep an eye on the indicator.

I'll wet until I need to take my diaper off due to my diaper being too wet or messy or I need to change because I am meeting people or going out.

I usually go until the whole front is wet and almost to the point of it going up the back, I try to get as much out of them as I can before they leak, the volume I wet at is not much so it would be a waste to just change after one hit if you will

I'm not continent, so wetting more than once is standard for me.

I like my diapers as wet as possible. If i don't have enough time to soak my diaper as much as i want, I'll add warm water to it. If really want to wear, but i know I'm not going to be able to wear for long, sometimes i will not pee in it, but only add warm water. That way, i can wear it once more later on.

My first ABDL diapers (crinklz) are coming in the mail tomorrow, so i have alotted plenty of time for wearing this weekend. It will take A LOT longer to fill one of those, compared to cruddy depends or goodnites.

I keep it on until it leaks or until I need to take it off. So I pretty much almost always wet more than once.

I wet when my body decides to , and have to do random checks to make sure I don't reach leak stage , if I changed everytime a little came out , with my luck I would be changing and a flood would be hosed all over the bathroom.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I use it until it needs to be changed, since I'm not continent it means several wettings in the diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try not to, though the past couple days been going a bit overboard.

Most of the diapers I buy always take more than one wetting.
Tena classic takes about 2 wettings before the need of changing.
While Crinklz & Rearz Safari takes me more than 4 wettings before it's full. Little Paws take me more than 8 wettings before removal is required.
In a nutshell, it depends what brand you are using.

I try and change regularly when out and about but at home I wear my nappies to the max

No point in having really good diapers if you don't use them. I can go 6+ in Tykables. Part of the reason I like them so much is that I know from experience if I wet at let's say midnight my skin won't be uncomfortable for 8 hours until I get up in the AM. Sucks trying to change your diaper at 1:00 in the morning.

I use until full or start to leak... i also love to jump in the shower and fill even more before removing and changing...

I use the diaper as much as I can, as if not I'd been wasting it.

Usually I stay in the same diaper all day while at wk. which is 7 to 10 hrs. During a long day I may wet 10 or 12 times. Both Northshore Supremes and Confidri 24/7s have been up to the task. I've come to have a lot of confidence in either one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I wear a diaper it's because I have time to spend with it, so I will push capacity to the limit and only change if I start to leak, or if the SAP pops

More than once, the diapers I use can take 4 to 5 pretty good sized wettings, and I let out little ones pretty often, so changing after once would be a pretty big waste of the diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back