Burning sensation after messing

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrumJewDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I rarely mess my diaper mostly due to the cleanup and also I'm rarely home alone. But when I do mess I right away feel a burning sensation at the rectum opening. It feels like some of the substance is still in contact with the internal organs and there is no way of clearing it until I change.

Is it normal? Is anyone else experiencing this?

FrumJewDL said:
So I rarely mess my diaper mostly due to the cleanup and also I'm rarely home alone. But when I do mess I right away feel a burning sensation at the rectum opening. It feels like some of the substance is still in contact with the internal organs and there is no way of clearing it until I change.

Is it normal? Is anyone else experiencing this?

It's not always a thing for me, but yes it does happen. As for it being normal ... I have no clue o.o.

I don't think that's normal...
Maybe it's your diet or some other ailment such as hemorrhoids?

Yeah, poop can have a feeling like that, especially if you've ate or drank something acidic or spicy.

For me after bowel movement I get aftershits that I don't feel and that burning sensation is often what queues me in to knowing I need to wipe again.

It happens because of the acids in stool yeah it happens if that area is currently sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back