What do you boost your diapers with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ClickyKeys said:
I get them directly from Rearz, I have a membership for the free shipping, but if you don't you may be able to find them elsewhere?

I assume that "membership" is if you have a scheduled reoccurring order with them?

I'm trying out a method I just thought of. I took a cheap store bought diaper (because I am a broke college student), and took a size 6 diaper. I cut off the tabs and leg cuffs on the baby diaper. I punctured holes in the cover with a sewing needle. Then I cut a horizontal line in the adult diaper and put the end of the size 6 into the hole. The size 6 seems to be staying in place, and the SAP isn't falling out.

bambinod said:
I assume that "membership" is if you have a scheduled reoccurring order with them?

No, here is their membership page: http://rearz.ca/index.php/cPath/146

They provide free shipping on those (no minimum order if you're within 500km of Waterloo, ON, $59 minimum order if you are outside that) as well as some other goodies on the higher tier memberships.

If you're in America and order from Rearz a lot the membership is worth it. Without the membership my shipping from Ontario to Nebraska was a bit over $30 just in S&H, so after two and a half order (It was 79.99 when I bought it, it's 99.99 now, but still good deal) it already paid for itself, and I order like twice to thrice a month.

You'll also get early access to some things, like members were able to get first dibs on the Lil' Squirts when those were coming out.

I've tried a whole bunch of different adult diaper inserts, pads, male guards, and even maxi pads. None of them come close when compared to baby diapers. Good ones like huggies/ pampers are superior in quick absorption, moderate added capacity, and best of all are incredibly cheap in comparison.

Don't go with to big of a size though. They need to be small enough to leave a gutter gap in between your adult diapers leak guards (or you're asking for leaks). I find size 1 or 2 is plenty good. You can get away with size 3 too, but that's pushing it.

Tranquility contour top liners.

CoalCracker said:
Those are a really nice product, then again with the amount of lousy choice we get , it's pretty easy to say something nice about a product that just shows up, lol.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Every other month I order a case of Abena Abri-let Maxi boosters, they work great, and are definitely diaper boosters and not pads or liners. My primary diaper is the Abena L4 so naturally they're designed to work with them.

Have you tried the Northshore boosters and Diapers? Until they came out I was an Abena and Tranquility guy, but I do alot of travel and you know what happens to guys in chairs we wet the front to soaking without getting the rest even damp , the Northshore has a really nice front end , it can take a punishing and stand up and the back has a very nice wicking action, that got me to switch from Abena to Northshore.

don't need them except Plastic pants. untril Stool gets on my cloth diapers untherwise. Says what poop gets on my diapers.

I stuff Depend men's guards inside of mine.

Tetra said:
Have you tried the Northshore boosters and Diapers? Until they came out I was an Abena and Tranquility guy, but I do alot of travel and you know what happens to guys in chairs we wet the front to soaking without getting the rest even damp , the Northshore has a really nice front end , it can take a punishing and stand up and the back has a very nice wicking action, that got me to switch from Abena to Northshore.

I have actually, they definitely weren't bad, but idk, for some reason every time I try to stray away I always come back to the classic Abena. I've been really worried every time they threaten to discontinue them, and relieved every time US retailers hold onto them.

CoalCracker said:

I was going to try these, but was afraid they would interfere with the leakguards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boosters I have right now:

Tranquility top liner
Northshore
Abena abri max

I like the Tranquility cause it starts small but does a good job swelling. Great for diapers that can hold a lot, but don't really swell. The Abena booster is rediculous in size but using one with an M4 makes that diaper last way longer than it is suppose to. The North shore booster is like the Abena but just a bit smaller.

handsomestallion said:
I stuff Depend men's guards inside of mine.
I also use Depend Male Guards as diaper stuffers.

Those of you who have used Quadro and preferred something else, what was the preferred alternative and why did you prefer it?

Kenn said:
Those of you who have used Quadro and preferred something else, what was the preferred alternative and why did you prefer it?

I find the quattro too wide to fit between the leak guards of most diapers. I prefer the Totaldry Boosters. They're a little longer iirc, much narrower, thicker, and have a bit more pulp to them. (so they wick much better) They're also lighter because they don't have nearly as much sap.

Oh also, they're a lot cheaper.

I've always used pampers 6+ that I've stabbed a few times with a pair of scissors works really well.

I use cloth diaper inserts aka clothdoublers you usually use with old fashion cloth diapers. They provide extra capacity and their wicking ability are second to none, meaning a disposable holds very much before needing to be changed

Sendt fra min HUAWEI M2-801W med Tapatalk

caitianx said:
I also use Depend Male Guards as diaper stuffers.

They are remarkably similar to the old boost pads save for the backing material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back