• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

sternchengugger

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello,

my name is "sternchengugger" (means stargazer), and i am looking for freinds all over the world. I am abdl-dad, and like to chat with people from all over the world to improve my english.

Many greetings
Sternchengugger

Welcome StarGazer! We have members from all over the world, and your English is very good!

Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself. What are you likes and dislikes and hobbies? I'm kinda a typical nerd-boy who loves games, anime and sci-fi!

Good Evening and Welcome!

Just call me "Caitian X".
I am in the State of New Hampshire here in the US.
I am in diapers 24/7 and I have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

ciao germany i'm italyan ;)

sternchengugger said:
Hello,

my name is "sternchengugger" (means stargazer), and i am looking for freinds all over the world. I am abdl-dad, and like to chat with people from all over the world to improve my english.

Many greetings
Sternchengugger

Helllo wilkommen to ADISC

I actually quite interested on learning German myself. Hopefully I can enroll into intensive course next year.

Anyway what is your hobby/interest? I like a lot of things lol

Hello,
and many thanks for your greetings!
Ok, i am introducing myself a little bit:
I am an DL and Daddy from the northern part of germany. I am an amateur astronomer - thats the reason of my name. I have a little observatory with a 12" newtonian telescope, but the weather here is often to bad to see the stars. And i like to ride my motorbike, a 1100 ccm touring bike. I have many more interests, e.g. history, archaeology, politics and so on.
@archer: If you like to learn german i can help, if you help me to improve my english
@andrea29: Hello to italy, i wa a few time in italy, its a very intresting country with a fantastic history
@caitianX and adorable rabbit: Thank you for your welcome - maybe we chat a little bit?

If you have any question ask me :)

Have a nice day!
Sternchengugger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back