DL with AB Tendencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzanza

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Greetings, everyone!

So, though I label myself as a diaper lover, I do posses some adult baby tendencies. I enjoy crawling around when diapered and I have a great desire to have my diaper changed; I've had this desire since my love for diapers commenced. I collect stuffies and I sleep with them at night; Mr. Happy, the rainbow Teddy is my favorite. I also plan to purchase a bottle and use it; I'm not sure what brought it on, but since I really embraced my diaper love, it's been on my mind.

The reason I am posting this is to ask those of you who are truly adult babies if, from what I've told you, you think I am more AB than DL or if I am just a DL with AB tendencies. I don't particularly find playing with baby toys appealing, but if someone, that someone being a mommy or daddy, asked me to, I might; I'd have to experience it first-hand to really know.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Hiya back at you,

So the question you pose here is a good one.. One that I asked myself. But really the only person who can make the call is you. Personally I used to relate as a DL and only that, but as I have gotten older, I feel that Ive regressed a tad bit. sometimes I get into a little state of mind. Wether it be sucking on my binky, or just thinking like a little kid. I would now say that I'm an ABDL but only partially. I do fantasize frequently, and to be honest if someone came up to me to be my daddy/mommy, I'd more than likely would take them up on it. With conditions. Per instance, I wouldn't be babied out of the house. No crib, but lots of cuddles, my binky and diaper changes.

Like I said earlier though, the only person that can make this call is you. Take some time to think about it, because there are grey areas between the two (AB-DL) find where you fit and embrace it.

~Max~

Xzanza said:
Greetings, everyone!

So, though I label myself as a diaper lover, I do posses some adult baby tendencies. I enjoy crawling around when diapered and I have a great desire to have my diaper changed; I've had this desire since my love for diapers commenced. I collect stuffies and I sleep with them at night; Mr. Happy, the rainbow Teddy is my favorite. I also plan to purchase a bottle and use it; I'm not sure what brought it on, but since I really embraced my diaper love, it's been on my mind.

The reason I am posting this is to ask those of you who are truly adult babies if, from what I've told you, you think I am more AB than DL or if I am just a DL with AB tendencies. I don't particularly find playing with baby toys appealing, but if someone, that someone being a mommy or daddy, asked me to, I might; I'd have to experience it first-hand to really know.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Xzanza, there is no such thing as 'truly adult babies'. We're all a mixture of many different needs and drives.

I describe myself as a sexual regressive adult baby/non-sexual diaper lover. The DL part simply means that I just like to wear. The AB part means that (when I'm regressed), I do it for sexual reasons, I regress into the mind of a 6 month old. When I'm regressed, my 'baby' head space is triggered by anything 'baby related'. Authenticity is important. For example, in descending order, diapers, baby powder, baby bottles, pacifiers, etc. all keep me in my AB mind. I don't crawl and in fact I am quite helpless. I do not play with toys (that's one trait of 'Littles'.) So am I 'truly adult baby'? The point is that I choose to call myself an adult baby.

Now, you don't have to be a deep regressive (like I am) to be an adult baby. Your regression might be just enjoying your toys. And it doesn't have to be sexual to be an adult baby. And you don't need 'mommy or daddy' fantasies to be an adult baby. All of these things are just single dimensions of what we call an 'Adult Baby'.

Your interest in 'baby things' might be just that, an interest in 'baby things'. But you do have several signs of being an adult baby, a baby bottle most significantly. I've always thought that the transition from diaper lover to adult baby begins when you take your first baby bottle. However, even something like a baby bottle may simply be a prop in an 'age play' scene and won't necessarily make you an AB. Maybe you're just an age player.

And finally, you suggest that you might be a 'DL with AB tendencies'. Sure, that's what you may be today, but what will you be tomorrow? These things are on a spectrum and will change over time. Nobody starts out with a fully stocked nursery.

So I wouldn't worry too much about what I think you are. What's important is what you think you are. We're all here to learn and grow. AB/DL is a journey not a label.

Last edited:
What's a label we are a mix of likes the thing is what makes you happy.
You find as your exploring baby things it's very comforting and enjoyable .
Bottles​ are great with milk in them .
But not all things will do things we all have likes dislikes some like binkies some don't.
As we explore stuff you will find we change so we morphe there is no set way of being.
So when you try it you may find yourself into things you did not think your into.
Kind of like a guy trying on lady's panties they trigger very good feeling's​.
So just enjoy the journey.
Kind of afraid to try panties lol

It certainly sounds as if you've got some AB going on there. It's important to remember that these aren't clinical definitions but they seem to cover our activities pretty well. It's not a win/lose situation, meaning you don't lose DL by gaining in AB or vice versa. You only reduce these things by specifically losing interest in that specific area.

I tend to think of it as just one thing for myself as ABDL is all sort of mashed together. They are distinct expressions of desire but they are frequently experienced together for me. Everyone is going to see that a little differently. I think the best approach is to be open to what you want and see where it can lead.

I was having this discussion with my wife when I finally faced the fact that I am AB as well as DL. I knew I was DL but just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I had this undeniable baby side to me. That was an awkward conversation because I sort of had to decide and layout to her what I like. She was afraid I wanted an adult size crib, full 24/ 7 changes, etc. That would be awesome in fantasy, but I've never seen my wife as my mommy and neither has she. I realized if allowed to go full AB, I would probably go more with a toddler bed, as I don't like the idea of bars. But each of us in unique.

Tommycombs said:
I was having this discussion with my wife when I finally faced the fact that I am AB as well as DL. I knew I was DL but just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I had this undeniable baby side to me. That was an awkward conversation because I sort of had to decide and layout to her what I like. She was afraid I wanted an adult size crib, full 24/ 7 changes, etc. That would be awesome in fantasy, but I've never seen my wife as my mommy and neither has she. I realized if allowed to go full AB, I would probably go more with a toddler bed, as I don't like the idea of bars. But each of us in unique.

I don't think you need to be 24/7 either as a DL or AB! Being in little space full time... *shudder* that's not healthy.

My wife is certainly not Mommy full time... it's just an additional relationship we have that comes out every now and again. Kinda like we don't eat out every night!

AdorableRabbit said:
I don't think you need to be 24/7 either as a DL or AB! Being in little space full time... *shudder* that's not healthy.

My wife is certainly not Mommy full time... it's just an additional relationship we have that comes out every now and again. Kinda like we don't eat out every night!
Exactly. I reminded her that the A part does still stand for "adult". I just explain it myself as that I know I'm grown up, but I just want the same comforts I use to have all those years ago.

I find a lot of comfort being AB when I am in diapers. The two go hand in hand in many ways. I love being cuddled, sitting on my girlfriends lab and my diaper patted while I lay my head against her. Then my DL comes out every day when I go to work. No time for baby me to be around.

I started as a curious person, became a DL and then BF and then Little :D lol! I feel like I'm all of them, depending on what day it is and what constellations are on the sky or whatever. Go with the flow..!

I began here as a DL only, but have evolved toward being an AB also. I'm a happy person but was depressed and lonely for many years, and it was during that time that I began wearing diapers and sleeping with plushies. Now as a senior I want to explore that safe zone again. Feeling that the world may end at any moment probably has much to do with my need for the comfort and security that being an AB brings me.

Fiddlemiller said:
I began here as a DL only, but have evolved toward being an AB also. I'm a happy person but was depressed and lonely for many years, and it was during that time that I began wearing diapers and sleeping with plushies. Now as a senior I want to explore that safe zone again. Feeling that the world may end at any moment probably has much to do with my need for the comfort and security that being an AB brings me.

I, too, started out as only a DL, but over time I've gone over to the AB side some as well. I now enjoy a pacifier, as well as some regressive tendencies. I'd honestly probably go down that route more if I could afford it financially.

I started out as a DL but overtime became an AB. I got curious about pacifiers, bottles and I felt myself really needing a plushie. I love to get into my little space it is so relaxing it gets rid of a lot o stress. Playing with baby toys is not appealing to me either. I usually suck on my paci while playing with my plushie.
You certainly have AB tendencies but it is ultimately for you to decide if you are an AB or not.

NovaDL said:
I, too, started out as only a DL, but over time I've gone over to the AB side some as well. I now enjoy a pacifier, as well as some regressive tendencies. I'd honestly probably go down that route more if I could afford it financially.

I think I've always been have the AB side although admitting it was hard. DL is one thing but I was just too creeped out to admit I liked the babyish side of it. A lot of the attraction might have to do with the simple fact that accessories can really add to the whole effect and seeing so many members here on adisc being open and fun about it helped me loosen up a bit myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back