Day or night diaper wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I could be both if I had my own place and not living with my kin. Though they are some benifits like not paying outragus bills and I heard it is more expensive living on your own then living with family. Though I do wake up in the middle of the night and think especially in winter I am in a nice warm bed and I wish I had a diaper on so I could just lay there and wet myself with eass.

ST50 said:
I am a bedwetter too.

I think we can see that ST50 from your Avartar :)

Angellothefox said:
Though I do wake up in the middle of the night and think especially in winter I am in a nice warm bed and I wish I had a diaper on so I could just lay there and wet myself with eass.

That's my recipe' for a good night's sleep!

Rare is the morning I don't wake up in a soaked diaper nowadays. (and it also makes me a little sad inside when I wake up and my diaper didn't get used much)

If I had to pick one, it would be at night. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy wearing during the day whenever the opportunity arises, but I get to spend more time diapered at night, there's that unique feeling of sleeping in a diaper, and every once in a while it saves me from having to get out of bed.

and I'll say one thing... getting good use out of one's diaper every single night makes for a surprisingly heavy trash can to haul to the curb at the end of the week!

Yeah my garbage man thought he needed a mesh repair for his hernia , the doctor said he doesn't need mesh he needs scaffolding, lol
My garbage can is too heavy for me to move at the end of the week,my aide has to do it.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I usually wear at night - I think its because I had to wear at night when I was young and it helps me sleep. I wear to bed about every night, I like to wear during the day in place of underwear as much as I can though but it's not nearly as common because of risk of being seen.

twoampm said:
I usually wear at night - I think its because I had to wear at night when I was young and it helps me sleep. I wear to bed about every night, I like to wear during the day in place of underwear as much as I can though but it's not nearly as common because of risk of being seen.

Woke up a tad early this morning (5:30ish) and noticed my alarm clock display was off. Then noticed the entire house was dark. Oh goodie, blackout.

Finally got up, but doing a diaper change in the dark is surprisingly challenging!

bambinod said:
Woke up a tad early this morning (5:30ish) and noticed my alarm clock display was off. Then noticed the entire house was dark. Oh goodie, blackout.

Finally got up, but doing a diaper change in the dark is surprisingly challenging!

You get used to it when you wear 24/7. Just like with memorizing by sight where a tape is supposed to go, eventually you can just feel it too. The real challenge is day wearing. Eventually you'll come to needing to change while standing up and not leaning on anything.

I wear 24/7 comfidry. Also have abenas, molocare and some thinner generic ones for aroud the house.i use all my disposables as "diaper liners" to keep stool off my cloth-pull up to help keep laundry managable.

I prefer wearing at night due to my circumstances at the moment but if I had a place of my own I would choose both.

I wear sometimes during the day, when I get home from work and on weekends. But the best is on a Friday or Saturday night cuddling with my wife when she checks to see if I am wet.

I have no choice but to wear all the time but love the feeling of a nappy and plastic pants at night.

I love both but there's something particularly satisfying about being able to get that feeling of relief without having to get out of bed... and enjoying the warm wet bulkiness as you go back to sleep undisturbed!

ChocChip said:
I love both but there's something particularly satisfying about being able to get that feeling of relief without having to get out of bed... and enjoying the warm wet bulkiness as you go back to sleep undisturbed!

All of that, yes!

Night for me. Not necessarily through the night, though. I tend to have leaks in the morning if I try that.

I live with my parents.So, not many chances to wear dutring the day. Mostly wear during the night in bed. I wear all day when alone

I started out wearing at night when i was young for bedwetting.

Then for years i just wore at night and when i was traveling.

Now i wear 24/7/365 because i have no reason not to.

Tetra said:
24/7 incon, I agree with night time you can hold back the yellow river by any means necessary, where's during the day , I try to be low profile and not radiate I'm diapered come see .

"Why do you wear diapers?"

"Because I CAN"

(good 'nuff for me!)

That's classic, don't you wish more people were that sensible!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back