• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A greeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

rice

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi,

I've been lurking the last few days, and decided to sign up for the forum. I'm not sure where I'll fit in here. This just seems to be a fairly inviting and accepting place, so I'm drawn to participate a bit.

I'm not new to the subject matter. I remember being a kid and coming across DPF in the mid 90s online, and learning I wasn't completely alone.

For years, I had lost any interest, and yet some how suddenly here I am.

Stuff I enjoy is electronic music, computers, and peace/quiet. I really like to find a good music mix on YouTube, usually 2 or 3 hour playtime, and just relax and get lost in the music.

Anyway, sorry if this is a bit choppy, and not totally thought out. Hopefully I'll come out of my shell a bit more.

Welcome aboard People are friendly and usually not judgmental (jk) everyone is accepting and helpful. I've been on here only 3 days and some on probably wish I'd stop posting [emoji3].
Seriously you can some good caring support, helpful tips, and place just put your feelings out there and get feedback.
Anyway welcome hope you stay for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the warm welcome, I appreciate it. I've certainly stepped out of my comfort zone a bit here, but that can be a good thing, right?

Welcome! You are not alone here. Many of us had to step out of our comfort zone before opening up and posting here. We all have our own unique stories and yet a unifying reality about why we're here. Stay within your comfort zone, but as you are here longer, I think you'll find that your comfort zone is getting bigger. It did for me. But again, welcome!

Hi and welcome. I'll sit and listen to music on You Tube. Often I'm listening to classical music. There's so much out there. You Tube also has lullabies, some for adults and some for little kids. They're both enjoyable to listen to.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. I'll sit and listen to music on You Tube. Often I'm listening to classical music. There's so much out there. You Tube also has lullabies, some for adults and some for little kids. They're both enjoyable to listen to.

I really love the variety of what's available. I'll listen to classical while working sometimes. Other times, it'll be trance, or something similar. It mostly depends on my mood, if I want something to help me focus, relax, or if I feel like jammin' :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back