Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have a confession

Default I have a confession

I'm straight and I like diapers. Yet I feel as if I'm the only one on the planet who does this.

EDIT

If I may elaborate, when I was younger, it seemed among a lot of people that being into stuff out of the ordinary seemed to scream "gay". I have never been identified that way, yet I've always had a thing for diapers. I'm mostly DL, though there is some *BDL influence there (I kinda like cute prints).

It's just that sometimes it feels like I'm just one-in-a-million when it comes to this. It's a bit solitary.
    Last edited by ZetaSonic; 29-Mar-2017 at 21:28. Reason: Added explanation

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaSonic View Post
    I'm straight and I like diapers. Yet I feel as if I'm the only one on the planet who does this.
    That's a false statement for a start , you're not alone

That feeling is actually quite normal. Just imagine how bad it was for us before the advent of the internet too.

You're not alone, and in fact you might not be even be as "rare" as 1 in 1000. Though that is just a best guess estimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    That feeling is actually quite normal. Just imagine how bad it was for us before the advent of the internet too.

You're not alone, and in fact you might not be even be as "rare" as 1 in 1000. Though that is just a best guess estimate.
    I was thinking about that exact thing as I was typing my intro thread. For those of us who grew up even in the early days of the internet, we're kind of lucky. We didn't have to spend as long thinking we're alone, and broken.

I'm also a straight person who likes diapers.

I don't think it's as rare as you think.

I too was thinking 1 in 1000 as a fair estimate. I am one of those who first experienced liking diapers when there was no internet and no one to talk to about this. When my mom found my stash, she sent me to a psychiatrist. Even though self acceptance can be difficult, especially if you're young, it's a little better than it was before the internet.

On the other side of the internet coin, more people know about us and many are judgmental. That's why we tend to keep it to ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I too was thinking 1 in 1000 as a fair estimate. I am one of those who first experienced liking diapers when there was no internet and no one to talk to about this. When my mom found my stash, she sent me to a psychiatrist. Even though self acceptance can be difficult, especially if you're young, it's a little better than it was before the internet.

On the other side of the internet coin, more people know about us and many are judgmental. That's why we tend to keep it to ourselves.
    There was a sweet time in the early days of the Internet, when not everyone had access. Now internet access is easier than making a pop tart.

I liked the slightly harder days, because things were a little more under the radar, and it seemed like less judgmental people. The whole point was to experience new things and learn new stuff.

I'm probably just looking through nostalgia lenses though, lol

Quote Originally Posted by rice View Post
    There was a sweet time in the early days of the Internet, when not everyone had access. Now internet access is easier than making a pop tart.

I liked the slightly harder days, because things were a little more under the radar, and it seemed like less judgmental people. The whole point was to experience new things and learn new stuff.

I'm probably just looking through nostalgia lenses though, lol
    I liked the earlier days too. It was like the great frontier where you had more freedom. I would imagine it was like exploring Alaska at the turn of the century (1900). You were on your own and surviving by your wits.

Zetasonic, you are not alone.

I am also a straight male and am mostly DL that is just a tiny bit AB. I dont like pacifiers, ageplay, etc, but i do appreciate the babyish prints on diapers.

Definitely not alone thanks to the internet and this awesome site. I to am a dl and straight with a slight ab ish meaning I have tried pacifiers and bottles and enjoyed it