Status
Not open for further replies.

crybabydustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Not sure everyone feels the same, but sometimes I do enjoy seeing other react, comment, laugh at me being in my diapers and baby clothes. Has anyone recently been on Omegle.com and video chatted? Do you get banned if you are dressed and just sitting in your diaper and tshirt? Just thought I'd ask those who have been on lately...

I haven't messed around on Omegle in ages! I don't think you'd get banned since you're not naked but I can't be too sure.

Sounds like fun though. I used to play pranks there ages ago and have gotten interesting results XD
One of which was a fake webcam feed of a cute girl doing a strip tease and well... Let's just say it was originally an ad for one of those paranormal activity movies XD

I'll have to give it try, see if anyone will tease, laugh, etc. And, to see if I won't be banned 2 seconds into it.

I'm not sure if my experience was Omeagle or Chatroulette, but I once encounter an ABDL in full getup; he wore diaper, onesie, and sucked a pacifier, while holding a teddy bear. I was in adult mode, but I wanted to talk to him so bad! Like I found another ABDL who was blatantly out in the open. Teasing or humiliation wasn't my intention (probably his, no clue). A nice little chat with another ABDL was all I wanted. He pressed the skip button before I could get a word in. This lead me to believe he was on there simply to make his presence known. To make the other individual think "what the heck" for a split second.

I sometimes like to see the reaction, seems fun...since doing it in actual real life would be really embarassing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back