Asking diapers at a hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're asking if I'd ask for a diaper simply because I'm an ABDL and like diapers, No. Being admitted to a hospital is not a fun experience and you shouldn't be asking for resources like a diaper simply because you like them. A hospital visit is no time to ask for extra things you want simply because you like them.

However, if I was going to be put into a catheter otherwise, I would request a diaper, not because I'm an ABDL (I'd ask for one even if I didn't like diapers), but because catheters terrify me. If you want to jam something up my pee-hole, you're going to have to either do it when I'm unconscious or you'd have to tie me up and shove it in against my will with me crying and begging for anything else (A condom catheter that doesn't involve jamming a tube that up my peehole, a diaper, a bedpan, just about any option that doesn't involve jamming a tube that looks very needle-like up my peehole. That's a one way hole. Don't insert anything inside).

It's not as bad you may think it is, you get a slight burning sensation when it's put in but after that it's fine, I have had an endoscope stuffed up that and that much more unpleasant due to it's diameter, about the width of a pencil, if you had to deal with the low end crap diapers the hospitals use you would understand.

Gsmax said:
If you're asking if I'd ask for a diaper simply because I'm an ABDL and like diapers, No. Being admitted to a hospital is not a fun experience and you shouldn't be asking for resources like a diaper simply because you like them. A hospital visit is no time to ask for extra things you want simply because you like them.

However, if I was going to be put into a catheter otherwise, I would request a diaper, not because I'm an ABDL (I'd ask for one even if I didn't like diapers), but because catheters terrify me. If you want to jam something up my pee-hole, you're going to have to either do it when I'm unconscious or you'd have to tie me up and shove it in against my will with me crying and begging for anything else (A condom catheter that doesn't involve jamming a tube that up my peehole, a diaper, a bedpan, just about any option that doesn't involve jamming a tube that looks very needle-like up my peehole. That's a one way hole. Don't insert anything inside).

It seems the OP meant if you just walk into a hospital and ask a staff member for a diaper. Not actually seeking medical attention there.

But yes, I too would rather have a diaper over a catheter. It just seems so... invasive on a physical as well as personal level. One, having a tube stuffed into a body cavity; two, having someone put that tube up your private parts.

I was at the ER once with back pain, thinking I had a kidney infection, and as the urine sample I provided was bloody due to my period, the physician's assistant suggested they could cath me for a clean sample to see if there was blood actually in my pee. She was't surprised when I turned that down.

DracoAmericanus said:
It's not as bad you may think it is, you get a slight burning sensation when it's put in but after that it's fine, I have had an endoscope stuffed up that and that much more unpleasant due to it's diameter, about the width of a pencil, if you had to deal with the low end crap diapers the hospitals use you would understand.

Not everybody reacts the same. For me, it is incredibly painful to put in a catheter. Although that pain does go down within an hour or so, it always remains till I take it out.

Often I need to take pain meds just to live with them in for a while, and this is in addition to constantly using lidocain ointment at the tip of my penis to lessen snagging and burning from those everyday size changes we always get (and seldom ever notice till you're cathed).

tigersjr1 said:
Nurses, or any one in general. Say a person went to a hospital and went in the hospital and asked for a diaper from a nurse and then left.

So you're asking if you can walk in to a hospital, get a free diaper, and then leave? What kind of stupid shit is that? If you're a patient, sure, it's not uncommon. It's also not awkward unless you make it that way. If you're not a patient don't be a douche. Go out and buy some or order some online.

Last edited:
Meh, try not to be so hard on the OP. Not everyone is able to fully understand how something works, or think through everything, like a whole website community is. Just state the facts and leave it at that (if you can). No need to call him "tupid" or a douche on the first round.

I just got out of the hospital I'm nt ic they don't put a diaper on you I was cathed when they removed the catheter there was a pad to catch anything else talk about disgusting doing 2 And being forced to use the toilet even though I can't yeah let's say I'm glad to be wearing diapers again at night for someone who's NOT ic just asking for a diaper is just wrong

so I'm my experience I actually asked for a nappy. I was given medication to ensure my finger I cut off and reattached did not get infected and man did it bind me up. After 2 days I was so hard I could not push a poop out so I asked for something to help it along. They gave it to my through the drip and wow it worked very effectively. Well it took a while to get myself out of bed due to all the bandages and drips and as I was getting out everything just exploded out and I mean exploded. I was so embarrassed, after they cleaned me up I asked could I have a nappy put on as I did not want that to happen again. Next thing a nurse comes in with a molicare nappy and says I suppose you cant put this in with your hand like we will put it on you, are you ok with that? Ok and next thing I was in a nappy. I use it at night as well as it was difficult to get out of bed. They made me wear them for the rest of my stay. 7 days all up. I had an accident another 2 times so I was glad I was wearing one. As for catheter I had them in also I don't mind them but does it burn after it comes out.

Hi,

Last time I went to hospital I was diapered as I entered the hospital diapered as an emergency patient. I was diapered by the nurses, but the diapers had lower capacity than my diapers at home.

Kwjetka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back