NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
At Christmas I tipped the scales at 17st 11lb 😱
Today I tipped the scales at 16st 5lb , that's a 20lb loss
How did I do it with out dieting or starving my self ?
Easy , eat sensibly at the right times and keep busy (I'm a boredom eater) and keep my stress levels down (comfort eater too )
I hope to hit 15st by my birthday in early July

Eating sensibly is a diet.

Diet just describes how and what you eat. You can have a bad diet of ice cream for breakfast, and it is still a diet.

Congrats! I've been doing the same! But much slower XD

A little over 30lb loss in 9 months. No exercise just eating better.
Weight loss isn't as hard as most people make it out to be really.

No starvation or fad diets needed just some serious self control and constant motivation.

no, no diet?? how could you manage to accomplish that????

Charizard005 said:
no, no diet?? how could you manage to accomplish that????

I was told by my health nut of a sister that the key to weight loss is 70% diet 30% exercise. It's pretty simple really by just watching what you eat.
Don't eat out much, don't eat too much, drink water often, cut out fizzy and sugary drinks (surprisingly this does a lot), watch sugar carb and sodium intake, no junk food, watch out for frozen foods (they usually have a huge amount of sodium), watch out for canned foods, watch out for processed foods, try to cook fresh often and force greens into your diet, don't deep fry or cook in grease, limit sweets and candy, no need to bother with "diet" alternatives of food just be sensible with how much you eat/drink, stuff like that really. It takes a lot of willpower and time but it pays off and is a great healthy way to lose weight without needing to exercise, starve, or count calories.
Start off small and gradually build yourself up to a healthier lifestyle and you're more likely to succeed. And don't give up! Eventually you'll hit a certain point where it seems like you're not losing any more weight, but don't give up! If you keep at it, you will eventually continue losing weight.

Bonus tip, drink a full glass of water every time you feel hungry. Sometimes your body will feel hungry when it's actually thirsty and if you're still hungry after that then eat a sensible meal. The water will not only displace space in your stomach but also aid in digestion. :thumbsup:

This is fabulous to read I am very impressed and happy for you!

I have to do the same but lack the willpower so far to actually change my eating and drinking patterns.

Argent said:
This is fabulous to read I am very impressed and happy for you!

I have to do the same but lack the willpower so far to actually change my eating and drinking patterns.
Driving a 26t 40ft long 13' 11" high 6 wheeler rigid truck helps as well as you can't get in to Mcay D's car park with it or most super market car parks either
Oh and being broke most of the time mid week :laugh:
Just in the middle of cooking a batch of sweet n sour pork up to freeze and take to work

Vroom vroom beep beep you get to play in your big truck.
I did too.
I i heard they dont pay to well over there a lot of drivers struggling but every one wants UK wages.
There was a video on YouTube about it.
Glad your getting slimmed down.

You guys are lucky. I have to east sensibly, and very healthy, just to not gain weight. If I eat out, splurge on a candy bar, or even eat a birthday cake, then it all goes to my gut.

foxkits said:
Vroom vroom beep beep you get to play in your big truck.
I did too.
I i heard they dont pay to well over there a lot of drivers struggling but every one wants UK wages.
There was a video on YouTube about it.
Glad your getting slimmed down.
:confused: No problem with wages , like all jobs some companies pay better than others
I take home £400gbp ave a week after tax , my car fuel bill is low as I stay at work and sleep in truck if in yard and its Monday to Friday weekends off
Bank holidays off paid and paid holidays
Some of the EE drivers from Bulgaria and Romania only get £3-4 an hour

I've been slowly shedding a bit of unneeded fat myself. The biggest thing for me is limiting my alcohol intake. My diet is so-so, but i get a lot of exercise through work. I simply quit drinking on weekdays and it's working, albeit slowly. If i improved my diet, I'd have better results. I'm content with a slow, steady weight loss though and the reduced drinking can't hurt. Many of my coworkers are also drinkers and joke about being careful not to trip the "check liver light". Lol

I was maintaining my weight drinking almost every night while working. I was out of work for 2 months and gained over 20lbs in that span, since i was still drinking too much.

Congrats on the weight loss. That is awesome!!!

I lost 35 pounds in 35 days about three years ago, which was not a good idea, as it did involve dieting but a ton of daily exercise, 2-3 hours a day. While I do not recommend this for anyone, as this is too quick, I am so pleased with the results as I have stayed at my ideal weight since that time. You just feel better and it not only benefits your physical health, but mental and emotional health as well.

Good job on the weight loss and keep up at the physical exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back