Status
Not open for further replies.

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Any one ware crinklz large could post a picture of one opened up so wings and padding are showing also what the fit is like

I've only tried mediums but I am also interested on giving the larges a shot. So we both wait :p

I wear the better dry large size. I never tried the mediums. I can give you dimensions, that may be more useful than a picture. Then you can compare to mediums. The fit is good, but they will sag after a good flooding. That is mostly due to the way the expand, which is to say, alot.

I wear large size crinklz for overnight all the time. I don't have a picture of them though as I'm on my phone at work right now. Here's the next best thing though.
https://www.google.com/search?q=cri...ms-tmobile-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

The are shaped very much like confidry, but not quite oversize like a confidry is. They have a very good fit in my opinion, and they have lower tapes for getting a snug fit around the legs.

Be warned though, they swell up huge (like 3 inches thick) when wet. With their very high leak guards, they make a perfect overnight diaper for me, and I'm well hydrated and sleep on my side. Never had a leak with them yet.

Well wore my first large crinklz last night and the fit is great abs yes Solmo they do swell quite a bit
I will post a comparison picture up when I get home tomorrow as I still have some mediums at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back