• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor1

Contributor
Hello,
i am a kitchen worker from europe (exciting i know) and have been a lurker for far to long. i am extremely glad that i have found such an informative community of like minded people and look forward to contributing in the future . i would say that i am just a d,. Apart from that i am interested in motorcycles and woodworking along with gaming.

Cheers

Hello raptor1 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Welcome Raptor!

What kind of gaming do you like? I play all sorts of videogames (Zelda mostly right now), but also a lot of board games like Pandemic, or Carcassone!

Hi and welcome. I used to build some furniture. I enjoyed doing it as it was a way to relax and it was rewarding to make tables and chairs. I also made a bed with a drawer unit and a desk for my son.

Welcome

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Hello raptor 1and welcome aboard.
I am also into motorcycles. I am into sport bikes and was wondering what kind of bikes do you into?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back