Tff 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I forgot to make a post last week. But who all made it to TFF? Have some fun?

Unfortunately, there wasn't a Cub Corral this year. But it will return for 2018, and there will be some added stuff.

I had a blast. Didn't meet as many new people as I had hopped but eh, c'est la vie.

Yeah same. I was so rushed the whole time. I met a few new people, but didn't have a chance to talk very long. I met a few during Nerf, but was swamped with people, and couldn't really talk.

Wish I could have stayed longer. But, such is life.

I was in Dallas for the con, but I didn't attend this year. It's a shame, because TFF is fun as fudge!

Tff? What and where is that at?

Slomo said:
Tff? What and where is that at?

TFF = Tecas Furry Fiesta. https://2018.furryfiesta.org

It's a fur con held each year in Dallas, TX. For 2018, it'll be February 9-11.

There is a HUGE cub / ABDL population that attends. There are what are called panels at these conventions. They cover a wide variety of topics. There are even cub specific panels at TFF. You could go to a panel that's a Nerf war, or one that is about science and technology, psychology, engineering, etc.

Cub related event panels include meet & greats, story time, cub corral (basically a daycare like setting with kids playing & adults, like me, monitoring). For the cub corral will have lots of things. You could color, play with Legos, building blocks, megablocks, toy cars, hot wheels, toy soldiers, balloon pit, tent, puzzles, snacks, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Near said:
I had a blast. Didn't meet as many new people as I had hopped but eh, c'est la vie.

There is also Furry Siesta held in the summer. I know a lot of local furries go to it. Not sure how many Cubs / ABDL's. Maybe Near could answer that, since he's a local now.

Mattew said:
There is also Furry Siesta held in the summer. I know a lot of local furries go to it. Not sure how many Cubs / ABDL's. Maybe Near could answer that, since he's a local now.

There is less of everybody. Still a decently sized babyfur population.

I had a great time at TFF this year. Special thanks to Mattew! And it was nice to meet up with Near and FruitKitty again. I was impressed by the huge Babyfur turn out, as evidenced by the attendance at the Meet and Greet (given too little time and too little space).

It should be noted that next year TFF will be at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Dallas, a significantly bigger venue. I am super excited to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back