Is there anyone on here that has been breastfeed (no not as an infant, lol) but as a AB ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
As a sissy it has always been a fancy of mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

you would have to be very gentle tho

I've been breastfed several times by several different women.

It's an interesting experience; even though none of the ladies who have breastfed me have actually been lactating, I did enjoy nursing very much.

My current nanny wears a nursing bra for most of our babysitting sessions and she's come to look forward to offering me her breast at some point each time.

It's a surprisingly intimate act between two adults; it does require a little thought to position one adult body 'across' another, but once you're settled in and suckling, it's quite pleasant.

sbmccue said:
I've been breastfed several times by several different women.

It's an interesting experience; even though none of the ladies who have breastfed me have actually been lactating, I did enjoy nursing very much.

My current nanny wears a nursing bra for most of our babysitting sessions and she's come to look forward to offering me her breast at some point each time.

It's a surprisingly intimate act between two adults; it does require a little thought to position one adult body 'across' another, but once you're settled in and suckling, it's quite pleasant.

How did you meet someone like that that is open minded ? I haven't seen any classifieds on here unless there is I haven't leveled up enough.
Is there "Craigslist" for ADBL's ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm sure you've googled ANR relationship and Induced Lactation....
You might meet a lactating woman on BackPage........

After our child was born my wife produced more than enough milk for me and the baby. She weaned him after about 9 months or so but she continued to feed me on a regular basis. I was lucky in a lot of ways here. It was incredibly bonding for us both and she was sexually fulfilled every single time just by nursing alone. Suffice it to say she kept producing milk for almost 3 years but the supply diminished and eventually went away (mostly due to our not having the requisite time together). Oh yes, almost forgot. The milk is incredibly sweet and very filling. And to answer the question some of you are thinking, I was usually diapered for this.

I was actually breastfed by one person for a two weeks. At that time I was going through something horrific and in such a depression. I had attempted suicide. Anyway it was my best friend and she had just had a baby who would not latch. She knew about my tendencies and while I was staying with her recouping from my attempt she breastfed me and treated me like a baby to try to comfort me. I liked the taste but honestly I was in such a haze I don't remember much more. Please ask any questions tho and I will try to answer best I can. 👶💜

I regularly nurse from my wife... ^///^

She never produced very much milk for our children, and they both ended up on the bottle pretty quickly, but we still both find it very intimate and special as an activity.

0221nappie81 said:
How did you meet someone like that that is open minded ? I haven't seen any classifieds on here unless there is I haven't leveled up enough.
Is there "Craigslist" for ADBL's ?

Well, the first was my wife, with absolutely beautiful breasts. There was no real encouragement required.

I've had a series of babysitters over the past 30 years. After quite a few 'normal' babysitting sessions, five of them offered to breastfeed me at various times.

The first was a young woman with whom I worked; I approached her about babysitting me and she was intrigued. She'd never had children and wanted to see what a 'nursing relationship' was like.

The second was a nurse who babysat me for a couple of years; toward the end of one babysitting session, she said she wanted me 'on her breast.' She clearly enjoyed the experience, but it was never repeated.

The third was a CNA who babysat me for a year or so; she had small children of her own and thought breastfeeding me during a babysitting session would help me relax. Again, this was never repeated.

The fourth was a lady with whom I developed a close friendship. She was more into D/s than adult baby play, but she did babysit me on occasion. She pulled me across her lap one day and opened her top; I remember this episode quite clearly because she had incredibly large nipples that felt absolutely wonderful in my mouth. She had breastfed her two children, so maybe that helped.

And the fifth was my current nanny, who offered one day and - because I was receptive - even bought a nursing bra to wear when she babysits me.

I don't think any of them were particularly 'open minded' until they knew me quite well. I think that's the key; you have to work hard to develop a genuine friendship first. I've never tried recruiting a caregiver via the internet; they've all been friends at some level. I know from firsthand experience that unless the lady has previous adult carer experience, the learning curve is quite steep. Once someone becomes fairly adept at caring for you, an interest in breastfeeding may follow ... or may not, depending on the lady involved. The element of trust is a key factor; each of these ladies knew I had no interest in a sexual relationship with them, and that may have inclined them to be more 'forthcoming' with respect to breastfeeding me.

Last edited:
Reactions: MagicMeow
I did a few times with my GF (dry nursing), one night we were laying in bed, and it just kinda happened, I actually ended up hurting her because I wasn't latching correctly.
The next morning it was a little embarrassing for the both of us, finally she spoke the first words and basically said if were going to try that again we need to find a better position because I am very sore there.
We did this a few more times but ultimately if was hard for me to get comfortable and in position so I didn't hurt her with a poor latch.
It was a fun, I kind of wish now we explored more of that side of things but time moves on.

Pampers4U is right; you do have to 'learn' to latch on correctly. Essentially, you take in the entire nipple and areola; if the young lady has large breasts, they will literally fill your mouth.

Essentially, your mouth is wide enough that your lips form an airtight seal around the nipple and areola.

Latching on doesn't come naturally to an adult; it's far more involved than sucking on the nipple. Done right, however, I'm told it's very enjoyable for the woman. I've often said that learning to latch again is one of the few advantages of being an infantilist.

Yes, my wife complained of pain frequently when we started... but you know... try, try again! ^///^

My Fiancee absolutely loves when we have the time for it; generally she'll be laying down and have me lay across or on top of her - generally if I'm resting on her and I have my thumb in my mouth, she'll take the thumb out and guide my face in. She's dry, but it's such a nice bonding experience.

For two adults, positioning can be an awkward issue. My current nanny sits up, using a pillow to lean back on, and cradles me in her lap.

It's not uncommon for me to latch on and stay at her breast for 15 or 20 minutes. She cradles me with one arm, and uses her free hand to check my pants. Many times, we only stop because I'm very wet and she wants to change me.

I don't think I ever feel more like an infant than when I'm 'breastfeeding.' Even with the closeness and bonding that naturally occurs, the regression is worthwhile in and of itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back