Thread: Hi Guys!

Default Hi Guys!

Greetings fellow AB/DLs! As you already know, I'm an AB/DL as well and I came to meet people I can relate and ask things relating to this part of our life. Would you call it a lifestyle? Hobby? Activity? Activity I guess would be the best word.

Anyway, I had my first time as an Adult Baby just a month ago, wearing my first set Super Dry Kids (Pampers Baby Dry: Man Sized) and loved it.

I'm already getting interested in gathering other elements to make my little days fun and I will be asking experiences on things I may just newly encounter as a first timer.

But if there any fans of Anime, Pro Wrestling, and Superheroes, feel free to maybe contact or start a thread. I'm sure I'll jump in eventually.

Thanks so much ADISC family!

Hello Inuyasha92 and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyasha92 View Post
    Greetings fellow AB/DLs! As you already know, I'm an AB/DL as well and I came to meet people I can relate and ask things relating to this part of our life. Would you call it a lifestyle? Hobby? Activity? Activity I guess would be the best word.

Anyway, I had my first time as an Adult Baby just a month ago, wearing my first set Super Dry Kids (Pampers Baby Dry: Man Sized) and loved it.

I'm already getting interested in gathering other elements to make my little days fun and I will be asking experiences on things I may just newly encounter as a first timer.

But if there any fans of Anime, Pro Wrestling, and Superheroes, feel free to maybe contact or start a thread. I'm sure I'll jump in eventually.

Hi and welcome to the site. I think you'll get lots of ideas by reading the many threads as to expressing yourself as a "little". Then you can sue us for destroying your sanity! Well, I hope that helps...haha. Enjoy the site.

Hello and welcome, I love anime too, and have an Inuyasha tattoo.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaWolfNagihiko View Post
    Hello and welcome, I love anime too, and have an Inuyasha tattoo.
    Nice!

Welcome! I love anime. My favorite anime shows are Attack on Titan, and Yu-Gi-Oh! But that's not the only anime's that I watch. There are too many to list. What are your favorite anime shows to watch besides Inuyasha?

Hey there! Welcome!

Huuuuge anime fan here. Watching Nanoha Vivid right now, but favs include things like Evangelion, FLCL, Kamichu, Mushishi, Dennou Coil, Kaiba, Gunbuster/Diebuster, Madoka Magica, Little Witch Academia, and of course the Miyazaki greats!

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDude892 View Post
    Welcome! I love anime. My favorite anime shows are Attack on Titan, and Yu-Gi-Oh! But that's not the only anime's that I watch. There are too many to list. What are your favorite anime shows to watch besides Inuyasha?
    Shaman King (Sub)
    Futari Wa Pretty Cure
    Sailor Moon (Viz dub)
    Cowboy Bebop(Dub)
    Beast Warriors Gulkeeva
    Cardcaptor Sakura

I'm also a big fan of Gundam, Shonen, and Shojo anime titles

Shaman King (Sub)
    Futari Wa Pretty Cure
    Sailor Moon (Viz dub)
    Cowboy Bebop(Dub)
    Beast Warriors Gulkeeva
    Cardcaptor Sakura

I'm also a big fan of Gundam, Shonen, and Shojo anime titles
    Oh yeah Cowboy Bebop and Card Captor *are* pretty good. I think I rate Bebop at a 9!

Now Sailor Moon is in a category all it's own! I wanna *be* a Sailor Scout!!!! >_<

I had my first time as an Adult Baby just a month ago, wearing my first set Super Dry Kids (Pampers Baby Dry: Man Sized) and loved it.

Howdy & welcome. SDK's have my favorite print of all time. It has the same print as the first diapers that I got my hands on, as an older kid. I even still have several packages of the original Pampers with that print on them from the late 90s / early 2000's.