Male vs Female ABDL percent

Status
Not open for further replies.
That can be Fetlife in a nutshell at times. I got hit up by a guy who related my username with using a diaper as a cereal bowl. Ah! Creepers! Good times

Cereal said:
That can be Fetlife in a nutshell at times. I got hit up by a guy who related my username with using a diaper as a cereal bowl. Ah! Creepers! Good times

What a terrible idea! The milk would all absorb into the diaper before you could get a spoonful! :educate:

ClickyKeys said:
I don't use the same avatar though on FetLife. This is the one I use on there:

Oh, well I mean I am surprised that you are not into diapers as a kink or anything. I figured anyone who liked diaper art was in this as a fetish at least somewhat. Probably just a misconception on my part, wouldn't worry about it XD.

MarchinBunny said:
Oh, well I mean I am surprised that you are not into diapers as a kink or anything. I figured anyone who liked diaper art was in this as a fetish at least somewhat. Probably just a misconception on my part, wouldn't worry about it XD.

Ah gotcha. Yeah it's just my OC I commissioned and she wears diapers because I'm incontinent, and my pony OC reflects that. Diapers are only secondary for me in terms of kink, that is only a kink if they are combined with something else such as straitjackets. On their own they are just underwear to me.

ClickyKeys said:
Ah gotcha. Yeah it's just my OC I commissioned and she wears diapers because I'm incontinent, and my pony OC reflects that. Diapers are only secondary for me in terms of kink, that is only a kink if they are combined with something else such as straitjackets. On their own they are just underwear to me.

Ahh ok. I see that makes sense =^.^=.

As Minecraft fan creeper has a different meaning for me, anyone else?

CrinkleMyJimmies said:
As Minecraft fan creeper has a different meaning for me, anyone else?

lol ya, same here. Anytime I hear the word creeper ... the first image that pops into my head is the little green guy that likes to ruin my things by exploding.

MarchinBunny said:
lol ya, same here. Anytime I hear the word creeper ... the first image that pops into my head is the little green guy that likes to ruin my things by exploding.

Like cats, they are life's agents of entropy!

MarchinBunny said:

When someone says creeper I image a 50 year old guy hanging around a kindergarten, or those speeding ads on Australian TV saying don't be a creeper xD

Sapphyre said:
That's very interesting. A friend and I recently discussed this very topic, and how catcalling makes women feel. I am MtF and still present as male day-to-day, so I just go out, put on my patented Stony Faced Look™, and honestly had no idea how pervasive catcalling was, or how intimidating it can be, until I had a girlfriend and saw it first-hand. My now-ex was obviously very uncomfortable with it, did not so much as glance in their direction, and just walked faster. The intimidating part, I think, is that it was obvious from a mile away that she wasn't taking it as a compliment, yet the guys involved didn't care and kept doing it anyway. The message that such behavior sends would certainly set my nerves on edge.

A television show in the 90's called Boy Meets World had an episode where a guy dressed up as a convincingly attractive girl for a project, and experienced harassment first hand. The story goes that he realized how guy don't
actually respect limits even though the girl (or in this case, him) has said no and expressed stern opposition to the action.

I still think about that particular episode a lot. When one steps back and notices this in real life, it's actually sad and disgusting how guys don't have respect for boundaries. It's sad how accurate this is to our society.

As for the demographic thing, I think girls tend to not be so open because of the staggering male presence in the community; not just a presence, but more like a suffocating amount of creeps and weirdos expressing their unsolicited sexual fantasies on the Internet. This has caused stereotypes within the community: all guys are sexualized creeps (in my case, I'm asexual and tend to be generalized because I'm a male), and females, whom are believed to be prude and pretentious. Look on Fetlife or Tumblr; a lot of profiles run by females will emphasize "males: do not interact! You are not entitled to even talk to me."

In reference to earlier, I'm asexual and tend to be generalized as a sexually perverted creep. My Tumblr account was harassed by a group of popular girls because they knew I wasn't a sexual pervert and didn't like that, so they tried to ruin my reputation and make everyone believe I was what they wanted others to believe. Yes, a vast majority of males present in the ABDL/Little world online are creeps and ruin it for the rest of us, but there are decent guys in the community. As well as decent girls too. There's always a negative side in every group and aspect of everything; but there is always the good.

Binary said:
When someone says creeper I image a 50 year old guy hanging around a kindergarten, or those speeding ads on Australian TV saying don't be a creeper xD

True, but creepers can be adolescents with phallus membranes being the main feature of their pictures.

CrinkleMyJimmies said:
I have to say weird as it might seem to most women, I actually don't mind being objectified. I mean I would get upset about a guy yelling at me that I'm fat or too skinny and saying I need to gain/lose weight but just regular cat calling/wolf whistles? Well I don't really fully understand what's so so sooo offensive about guys finding you hot/beautiful/sexually desirable? And at my age it surely is a compliment, cause it usually means that I was assumed to be much younger than my age and don't look mumsy or frumpy.
Typical male attitude. :)

Men appear to be more object oriented than women when it comes sexual/mate attractions. Boobs and butts come to mind as two of the strongest, but overall body appearance, facial features, and hair play a part. Clothing also plays a part; not just in how revealing they are but how they look and feel in themselves. Seems like many men are somewhat attracted to panties. For many men, love at first sight is a very literal phenomenon. Seems like this obsession with objects would naturally carry over to sexual variations such as attractions to leather, plastic, or diapers.

Hmm it's an interesting point as I've got a (female) friend which is like you. I mean, she likes 'male' things but I doubt that this is a reason to instantly be interested about abdl things, but she is really open minded so I suppose she wouldn't shocked if I told her about the existence of this 'world'.

Just dropping my two cents...

I'm a DL (though there is SOME AB in me) and I'm straight.

Though I doubt anyone cares.

I am non-binary assigned male at birth.

I am bisexual.

CrinkleMyJimmies said:
What crosses my boundaries is when a man starts suggesting that I NEED to lose/gain weight or in some other way change my appearance in order to look hot for him. But simply someone being attracted to me because of the body that I happen to have? I have no trouble with it at all.
Well I don't know what you look like but the way you speak from the heart is certainly attractive.

Slomo said:
We also need to keep in mind women are less likely to post online in general because they get harassed a lot more too.

A thousand times this... >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back