Thread: Pedialyte and PediaSure

Default Pedialyte and PediaSure

I was wondering if anyone drinks the Pedialyte and PediaSure things? I like them both. The PediaSure when made with milk is just like a regular milkshake and the Pedialyte is a great alternative to Gatorade. What do you like?

Pricey we have to buy that fit our daughter fir need and it's like 10 a six pack I hope you dont waste it like she does at times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was badly sun-burned I was in risk of being de-hydrated and the doctor actually prescribed pedialyte... ^_^

Honestly I think it tastes terrible, but it is effective!

Quote Originally Posted by AdorableRabbit View Post
    When I was badly sun-burned I was in risk of being de-hydrated and the doctor actually prescribed pedialyte... ^_^

Honestly I think it tastes terrible, but it is effective!
    Yeah I agree Pedialyte isn't exactly Gatorade. It takes a little bit to get used to the taste. But the PediaSure (Ensure for Babies of any age) is really good when made with milk. I love the chocolate one and I make mine with lactaid milk because I am lactose intolerant.

Yeah, a ton of adults who aren't ABDL's at all use Pedialyte just because it works.

I personally don't but I've known people who did.

Drink Pediasure all the time! Strawberry and Banana are my favorite! Trying to gain a little weight from them as well. I'm pretty slim

I've tried Pedialyte before and didn't like it. The taste just didn't do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Clover View Post
    Yeah, a ton of adults who aren't ABDL's at all use Pedialyte just because it works.

I personally don't but I've known people who did.
    Pedialyte is what Gatoraide used to be before they made it into a comercial drink. It actually has the right electrolyte balance.

I don't know how you guys can do it lol.

That stuff is massively gross to me. My nephew used to drink strawberry pediasure and his breath was so unbearable he learned how to weaponize it against me XD