Are LIttle paws and ABU Space basically the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bambinod said:
forced to wear little paws 24/7... oh the horror! ;)

I was gonna try to go 24/7 all weekend, but my brother wanted to hang out for Free Comic Book Day and I've been roped into helping my grandmother move into a retirement home tomorrow. I'll probably have to double up a few times to make sure I get through at least a pack.

Yes

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

RainbowDash728 said:
Yes

Yes they are basically the same thing?

Then yes you are simply correct ;)

Argent said:
Yes they are basically the same thing?
Then yes you are simply correct ;)

I think you mean Simple ;)

rennecfox said:
I think you mean Simple ;)
Nice! 👍

Actually Lavender only has 2 tapes instead of 4 and is also lavender scented

RJDodger said:
To my understanding, ABU only has a few functional designs, just with different prints/features. So LittlePawz, Simples, and Spaces are the same, Cushies are similar but with two tapes instead of four, Super Dry Kids and Lavenders are a tier below, and Preschools are their budget diapers.

They just updated their site, next restock is expected on April 28th.
It's really simple Abu makes only 3 diapers. Premium, vintage, and preschool(if that is the name for that series). Premium is a Max absorbency 4 tape diaper available in 3 prints(space, paws, and simple(plain white)). Vintage is slightly less absorbent than premium and has two tapes to better emulate a baby diaper and comes in 3 prints(cushies, sdk, and lavender(which are also exclusively lavender scented)). Then preschool which is a thinner breathable and more practical diaper for daily public use these are new so not sure about prints and other specifics but all preschool(series) diapers are the same. Recently theyve also started carrying barebum diapers which are from another manufacturer entirely.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Incidentally, furry artist Marcie McAdams designed the ABU Space diaper, as well as the Little Paws.

GuybrushT said:
Incidentally, furry artist Marcie McAdams designed the ABU Space diaper, as well as the Little Paws.

She also designed the safari if I read correctly.

RJDodger said:
I was gonna try to go 24/7 all weekend, but my brother wanted to hang out for Free Comic Book Day and I've been roped into helping my grandmother move into a retirement home tomorrow. I'll probably have to double up a few times to make sure I get through at least a pack.

That will not be discreet

The safari is not Marci. The Crinklz diaper was hers, which motivated Laurie to make her own diaper at Rearz. I unloaded the first truckload of Crinklz, ehich sold out in a week and a day. Stylistically, there is not a hint if her style in the safari diaper.

I don't recommend padding up if you're expecting heavy physical activity. Disposable diapers get sweaty and itchy fast, and most will start clumping and falling apart. A shell split in the back is very possible, and then you're dropping clumps of white sap all over the place as you walk around.

bambinod said:
I don't recommend padding up if you're expecting heavy physical activity. Disposable diapers get sweaty and itchy fast, and most will start clumping and falling apart. A shell split in the back is very possible, and then you're dropping clumps of white sap all over the place as you walk around.

That only happens when you're wearing a diaper that is one size too small. If it's properly fitted, then having it split open is extremely unlikely.

I am always diapered, and usually wear confidry. I can work some pretty hard labor on the weekends, sweat, bending, and all. My diapers will usually last about 4 hours under those conditions, which is when they do start clumping badly enough, and can no longer absorb enough sweat, to warrant needing changing.

I've been exploring ABU a little, and it seems the only sizes they offer are medium to extra large. Is this just because their stock is limited at the moment, or are these the only sizes they ever carry? I'm too small for a medium.

Wuggle said:
I've been exploring ABU a little, and it seems the only sizes they offer are medium to extra large. Is this just because their stock is limited at the moment, or are these the only sizes they ever carry? I'm too small for a medium.

They also have a small size, not sure its on all of the lines yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back