Status
Not open for further replies.

DracoAmericanus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
just wondering why so many threads in this section are locked?

Threads are locked after four weeks of no comments. There's not a whole lot of activity in this sub-forum, so that's why you see so many.

no replies after a month they automatically lock.

Think of it as an opportunity fur us to start new topics! ^_^

I was wondering about that too. I tried updating my sphincterotomy thread but it was also locked. While they have been ongoing for long time, thankfully I don't have a surgery or followup every four weeks.

It would be nice if the the OPs at least had an option to unlock their own threads for updates like this.

Slomo said:
I was wondering about that too. I tried updating my sphincterotomy thread but it was also locked. While they have been ongoing for long time, thankfully I don't have a surgery or followup every four weeks.

It would be nice if the the OPs at least had an option to unlock their own threads for updates like this.
you might ask a mod, they should be able to unlock it, not sure if they wouldn't tell you to make a new thread though.

Slomo said:

what is sphincterotomy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back