Beauty and the beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello

Just got came from seeing "Beauty and the Beast".

I was very impressed. Once I got the Its just the cartoon version with real people, I finally got into it.

The filming is fantastic. The choreography and singing is excellent.

I will go as far as saying that this version is even better then the Hallmark/ George C. Scott version.

Egor

egor said:
Hello

Just got came from seeing "Beauty and the Beast".

I was very impressed. Once I got the Its just the cartoon version with real people, I finally got into it.

The filming is fantastic. The choreography and singing is excellent.

I will go as far as saying that this version is even better then the Hallmark/ George C. Scott version.

Egor

That's good to hear. We'll undoubtedly be taking the kids to see it in the next week or two. I always liked the animated version. My fear about this real-people version was Emma Watson's casting as Belle. In the Harry Potter...octilogy?...her acting was never amazing. Of course, she was a kid for most of the films, so that was excusable, but I did feel like her co-stars improved a bit quicker as actors. I wonder: Did you feel like she did a good job in this film? I was sort of fearing something like Hayden Christensen's Anakin Skywalker. :)

I think this is the first movie she has done since she graduated from college. I do not think there was any "Harry Potter" like references or acting. I know there was an article about her acting skills and the like by the critics. But as usual they are WRONG! She commented on the fact that she took 9 months of voice and sing lesion as part of her accepting the role.

egor said:
I think this is the first movie she has done since she graduated from college. I do not think there was any "Harry Potter" like references or acting. I know there was an article about her acting skills and the like by the critics. But as usual they are WRONG! She commented on the fact that she took 9 months of voice and sing lesion as part of her accepting the role.

Ah, good. I haven't really read anything about the movie, so I haven't poisoned myself--until now! (Thanks a lot! :)) I saw the very first trailer in the theater quite a while back, and that was all.

Just saw that 3 days ago, impressive indeed

I think it's amazing how Disney integrates animation and real people. My wife and I saw The Jungle Book with our grand kids at an Imax, 3-D theater and it was awesome.

I loved this movie so much! More so than the animated classic, actually. I was in tears for most of the film. It was lovely [emoji854]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back