Not open for further replies.

Kaylen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So I read on here not long ago that there was a newer awesomer size change up for Goodnites. I've purchased some that fit pretty good in the xl size and wanted to know if someone could post a pic to clarify the right package! I'll try and snap one a bit later of what I picked up!

The packaging is barely different. The new ones say "5 layer protection" and "new designs".

The new size is XS... Nothing larger than the XL they previously carried. The difference in packaging is design... Spiderman... and the new 5 layer protection with double leg guards. If they had one more larger size... Id totally buy and then I'd be wearing 24/7. Hopefully ABU releases something to quench my want.. But for now I'm stuck with Preschoolers Cloth backed which is out of stock at the moment...

~MAX~

They say double leak guard on the front. If not then they are old ones

thiceman said:
They say double leak guard on the front. If not then they are old ones
Yes. The new ones advertise the double leak guards on the package. For me, they are a tad bigger and hold more. I think they have more SAP

Still waiting for that XXL size.
It'd definitely be a big seller not only for us but also larger kids and teens who are IC.

Sheepies said:
Still waiting for that XXL size.
It'd definitely be a big seller not only for us but also larger kids and teens who are IC.

I don't think they'll ever bring that back, sadly. I wish they would.

The new Goodnites feel better, but they could be a bit taller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back