Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: your thoughts

Default your thoughts

ok so I know this is old but I came across it last night and I want to know your thoughts on them and are they still available

https://youtu.be/1wv7tuCnlnE

yes they are still available from rearz
    http://rearz.ca/product_info.php/cPa...oducts_id/1022

I have some around for when I need to go to the movie theater or for a long car trip, they are too thick for me for every day use, but I have not had one fail,

My only problem with the way the video tests that diaper is it's not realistic, you need to wear the thing, walk around sit down...ect so a static test like that does not reflect real world performance

MarchinBunny

Yep, they are still available.
    http://rearz.ca/product_info.php/cPa...oducts_id/1023

Though they also have Inspire+
    http://rearz.ca/product_info.php/cPa...roducts_id/861

I have tried Inspire+ before and they seemed to be pretty good. Nothing to really complain about. Holds a heck of a lot.

Edit: I was beat. XD

Yeah they are still available, and they've also come out with a higher capacity version of them, the Inspire+ InControl, which is what I use for my 24/7 diaper.

Yes they are still available. They also have the Inspire+ InControl and the Inspire+ is one of the best diapers that I've ever worn.

aren't the inspire/incontrol, safari, and princess all the same diaper with different shell art?

(and whats the difference between inspire/incontrol and inspire+ ?

The Inspire+ is the same as the Safari/Princes/Seduction line. But the regular inspire is less capacity, and is the same as the Rearz Spoiled.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    aren't the inspire/incontrol, safari, and princess all the same diaper with different shell art?

(and whats the difference between inspire/incontrol and inspire+ ?
    Yes, they have two main lines of product:

Safari, Princess Pink, and Seduction are printed version of the Inspire+InControl

Spoiled is the printed version of the Inspire

They also have the Lil Squirts which is a single tape per side diaper with print, no plain white version of it, and if I remember correctly an even lighter version of the Inspire called "Inspire Select" and I think those were a light blue plain diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by ClickyKeys View Post
    They also have the Lil Squirts which is a single tape per side diaper with print, no plain white version of it, and if I remember correctly an even lighter version of the Inspire called "Inspire Select" and I think those were a light blue plain diaper.
    FYI the little squirts appears to be the same model as their Vintage, though the vintage has four tapes instead of two.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    FYI the little squirts appears to be the same model as their Vintage, though the vintage has four tapes instead of two.
    You mean same core but with different tapes?