• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacobKojitsu

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Heya everyone, nice to meet you all, well all that i've yet to meet.
so, i've been lurking a while, you know, just checking posts, silently weighing in on the community here. standard "not sure if i'm ready to talk yet" stuff.

anyhow, i decided to get a bit more active. meet some cool folks. talk about video games, advice, maybe unwind with some reading or community games or stuff.

a little bit about me: i'm a hardcore gamer, i mean, i'm not some MLG dude. but set me up with a fighting game, a decent controller, and something to drink, and boom. you'll have a friend for hours. i also like rpg games, and have budding interest in tabletop games. i also love reading, and music. my favorite book is an old unabridged english translation of Les miserables and my favorite music tends to be broadway stuff. i guess one last thing is i enjoy strategy games as well.

as for why here? well, i've been in the ABDL community for as long as i can recall, and exhausting other areas for new experience, i thought to try my luck here. i'm a into regression and hypnostuff mostly. but honestly, never have done anything much beyond that, online or otherwise.

basically, i'm a nice guy, tryin to be a cool dude, living day by day~ i just hope some of those days can be amongst you fun folks~

Welcome Jacob! Glad to have you and good intro.

Hi and welcome. You wrote a good introduction. I'm a professional musician who as a kid, cut my teeth on a lot of Broadway show tunes. I had a Hammond B-3 at the time. Now I mostly play piano.

I hope you'll enjoy this site. If you get involved in the threads I think you'll enjoy the site more, and we'll get to know you.

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome Jacob!

I'm a big gamer too! Tho' maybe not "hardcore"... ehehee. Do you like any video games other than fighting games? I'm playing basically just Zelda on the Switch but I have a bunch of games on my PS4 back log... Nier:Automata, Gravity Rush 2, Horizon: Zero Dawn.

I like table top stuff and strategy stuff too! I played a lot of Attack Wing and now Star Wars, Armada, and I did pre-order the new French and Indian War game from Academy. Funnily enough it was Hamilton on Broadway that motivated me to get into colonial era war games!

What Musicals are your fav?

hey there , i was pretty hardcore into video games like mw2 and i use to be big on strategy and fighting games like dynasty warriors , you will also notice there are alot of guys like me and you that are into the whole hypno thing , well anyways look forward to seeing more of your posts , welcome

AdorableRabbit said:
Welcome Jacob!

I'm a big gamer too! Tho' maybe not "hardcore"... ehehee. Do you like any video games other than fighting games? I'm playing basically just Zelda on the Switch but I have a bunch of games on my PS4 back log... Nier:Automata, Gravity Rush 2, Horizon: Zero Dawn.

I like table top stuff and strategy stuff too! I played a lot of Attack Wing and now Star Wars, Armada, and I did pre-order the new French and Indian War game from Academy. Funnily enough it was Hamilton on Broadway that motivated me to get into colonial era war games!

What Musicals are your fav?
well, my favorites are beauty and the beast, jekyll and hyde, les miserables, Wicked and phantom of the opera. i do tend to like rpgs, but i'm more into ones that have some sort of unique gameplay mechanic.

JacobKojitsu said:
well, my favorites are beauty and the beast, jekyll and hyde, les miserables, Wicked and phantom of the opera. i do tend to like rpgs, but i'm more into ones that have some sort of unique gameplay mechanic.

Oh yeah, love Les Miz and Phantom... though Hamilton is dope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back