ABDL store in Albany, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLC93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was surfing the web the other day and on Craigslist there was a advertisement for a ABDL store in Albany, New York. Apparently it is fairly new. It is called Supply Solutions and it is a division of Northeast Mobiity.

It appears it is a business with a physical store location in Albany, New York. It appears they carry ABDL diapers, apparel, and accessories. It also sounds like their target audience is people in the ABDL community.

Has anyone every heard of them, or has anyone possibly even dealt with them by either stopping in the store or online orders?

Thanks.

Reactions: Fairwarning
Looking at their store it doesn't show any ABDL related products, just normal incontinence wear and other mobility needs

I just looked at their website and google location. They're on Everett Road, fairly close to the Northway Latham exit. Looks like they're a good place to buy Abena's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CookieMonstah said:
Looking at their store it doesn't show any ABDL related products, just normal incontinence wear and other mobility needs

Yes, their normal website looks like an average medical needs store. I guess their ABDL website has not been published yet. Their webpage is:https://nemobility.com/abdl/.

There is lists products and contact information for ordering and stuff. Their Twitter username is TheDiaperFairy, and there you can see images of the storefront and their products. It appears this division has only been operating for a couple of weeks.

I'm just curious if anyone has had any contact with them or even stopped inside of the shop. Their Craigslist listing states "We are ABDL aware and friendly!"

Here's a link to that too: https://syracuse.craigslist.org/had/6045338912.html

I have been a few times that just started selling Abdl stuff in September of last year and had abina diaper befor that

cmon6969 said:
I have been a few times that just started selling Abdl stuff in September of last year and had abina diaper befor that

How are they like to deal with. It states on their listing that they are "ABDL aware and friendly?" What's the environment like when you stop in. Do they seem supportive and or comforting/ accepting?

That are that have samples to and a bathroom to try them on too. That sell Abdl diapers too

- - - Updated - - -

Supply Solutions carries a full in store selection of ABDL Adult Diapers and accessories. Please copy and paste the below link into your browser for more information about our store.

www.nemobility.com/abdl

We are ABDL aware and friendly!

Supply Solutions
A Division of Northeast Mobility Center
115 Everett Road | Albany | NY | 12205
Office: show contact info x104
Cell/Text: 51DIAPERS3 show contact info

Hours of Operation:
Monday- Friday, 9-5
Saturday, 9-1

Our in store ABDL diaper selection includes:
•ABUniverse LittlePawz, $34.99 per pack
•ABUniverse Space, $34.99 per pack
•ABUniverse Lavender, $34.99 per pack
•ABUniverse PreSchool, $26.99 per pack
•ABUniverse Super Dry Kids, $32.99 per pack
•Tykables, $25.00 per pack
•Rearz Lil Squirts, $39.99 per pack
•Rearz Spoiled, $39.99 per pack
•Rearz Princess, $39.99 per pack
•Rearz Safari, $39.99 per pack
•Rearz Seduction, $39.99 per pack
•Rearz Inspire & InControl, $39.99 per pack
•Bambino Teddy, $29.95 per pack
•Fabine, $39.99 per pack
•Crinklz, $49.99 per pack
•Aww So Cute, $39.99 per pack
•Carousel Diapers, $34.95 per pack
•MyDiaper Blue, size XL only, $39.99

We also carry an in store selection of Abena, Tranquility ATN, Molicare, and BetterDry diapers.

Many of our diapers are available as samples for individual sale. I would also be more than happy to create a customized sample pack just for you!

We also offer the following ABDL products:
•Vinyl Pants/Diaper Covers, $14.95
•Cloth/Washable Diapers, $27.95
•Large Diaper Pins (set of 4), $12.95
•Tykables ActiveT White Onesies, $25.00
•ABUniverse White Onesies, $30.00
•Rearz Black Onesies, $35.00
•Rearz Print Onesies (multiple designs), $40.00
•Adult Pacifiers, $17.95
•Adult Bottle Set with Silicone Nipple, $24.95
•Adult Bottle & Pacifier Set, $34.95
•Baby Powder, 8 oz, $3.50
•Adult Wipes, $4.95
•Large Adult Changing Pads, 34″ x 36″, $17.95
•Training Pants, $27.95
•Adult Baby Bibs, $14.95

cmon6969 said:
That are that have samples to and a bathroom to try them on too. That sell Abdl diapers too

I was more looking for what the vibe is in there because it not exactly easy to walk out front behind be computer screen and reveal yourself. I see statements that they are ABDL aware and friendly, but the way I see it that is the easiest marketing scheme. Did they seem supportive and make it comfortable? That's basically what I'm wondering.

They really have samples you can try on on-site? What do those samples include?

I went to their store last week, it was my first time ever buying diapers in person, let alone walking into a brick & mortar store that is AB/DL aware. The whole experience went great. Bethany and the rest of the staff were all very friendly. They had a large selection of diapers and AB clothes. I bought four bags of diapers and recommend the experience to anyone in the Albany area. It really was quite exciting and something I never thought I would ever do. Thank you Bethany.

babylilygirl said:
I went to their store last week, it was my first time ever buying diapers in person, let alone walking into a brick & mortar store that is AB/DL aware. The whole experience went great. Bethany and the rest of the staff were all very friendly. They had a large selection of diapers and AB clothes. I bought four bags of diapers and recommend the experience to anyone in the Albany area. It really was quite exciting and something I never thought I would ever do. Thank you Bethany.

Yeah, that's about what I was wondering. Thanks for the response. I'm probably 2-3 hours out of Albany, but maybe I'll go to them for the next online order. Good information to know for anyone who resides in the region though.

Yes this store sells abdl items, they advertise it on Craigs list.

OMG they are an approved DME proved for my insurance AND they carry Rearz products. I may have to look into them.

It boggles my mind a bit to know a store advertises like that, but it's sure as heck amazing to read about. That's really cool.

Advertising about being ABDL aware and friendly?

DLC93 said:
Advertising about being ABDL aware and friendly?

yea. I don't mean that in a negative way either, I guess I'm just more accustom to things being far less overt. I think it's cool and interesting to see a brick/mortar store aware/embracing.

UDPATE:

So I had some conversation with them over e-mail and these two points of note:

The listed ABDL products are in-store pickup, only stuff listed in their online store can be shipped.

In regards to incontinence specifically they can only insurance bill New York State Medicaid, and for that they can only dispense Tena Dry Comfort pullups.

Abdltimmy said:
I just looked at their website and google location. They're on Everett Road, fairly close to the Northway Latham exit. Looks like they're a good place to buy Abena's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appears they currently have a sale on Abena products ;)

ClickyKeys said:
UDPATE:

So I had some conversation with them over e-mail and these two points of note:

The listed ABDL products are in-store pickup, only stuff listed in their online store can be shipped.

In regards to incontinence specifically they can only insurance bill New York State Medicaid, and for that they can only dispense Tena Dry Comfort pullups.

Sorry they don't offer shipping and accept insurance from out of state residents for that product.

Hi!!! I am Bethany, otherwise known as "The Diaper Fairy", from Supply Solutions in Albany, NY. It looks like one of our customers answered your questions, but I found this thread on the internet machine and thought I should as well. :)

So, yes, we are all ABDL aware and friendly. Most of our product line is available for in store purchase only. Having said that, I do also ship custom sample packs. While we do have an internet presence: www.nemobility.com/abdl, what makes us stand out from other online suppliers is that we want our customers to have a personalized shopping experience. I am available via text as well at 51DIAPERS (513-427-3773).

We have been in business for over 20 years. I started with the company about 2 1/2 years ago and brought the Abena line in. As a result, I began to build an ABDL customer base. Upon request, I started to bring in ABDL specific brands last summer. Since then we have continued to grow our product line. So much so that we now have plans to expand into more space.

I am always happy to answer questions via text, office phone at 518-435-1715 x104, email at [email protected]. And yep - I am on Twitter too @TheDiaperFairy.. oh, and Reddit, /u/bethwuvz

I am going to try to answer any questions that pop up on this site, but honestly, this format looks like there is a learning curve.. and uh, I might need help. LOL. Thanks so much for your interest, and sorry it took me so long to find this and get back to you!
👸🏻💜

Hi! This is Bethany (also known as The Diaper Fairy) from Supply Solutions. I apologize for the delayed response, but I just signed up on this site for the specific purpose of responding to inquiries such as these. :)

We are located at 115 Everett Rd in Albany, NY and we are ABDL aware and friendly! It is a medical equipment and supply store (a division of Northeast Mobility Center) and we do have a very large in store selection. All of our ABDL product is private pay and not for insurance purposes.

I advertise on multiple venues. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach me directly:
text: 51DIAPERS3 (513-427-3773)
phone: 518-435-1715 x104
email: [email protected]

Thanks so much!
-b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back