• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, new ab here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkiebinki

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi, when I first heard of abdl I honestly thought it was strange but for some reason I kept coming back to the idea and wanted to explore it. I finally have excepted that side of me and spend more time in little space and love it. im not into the sexual aspect of things, I just find it helps me relax and escape. I hope to learn more about the lifestyle and meet some friends.

Pinkiebinki said:
Hi, when I first heard of abdl I honestly thought it was strange but for some reason I kept coming back to the idea and wanted to explore it. I finally have excepted that side of me and spend more time in little space and love it. im not into the sexual aspect of things, I just find it helps me relax and escape. I hope to learn more about the lifestyle and meet some friends.

Hi Pinkiebinki. Welcome to ADISC.

That's a nice story about how you came to realize that you're a 'Little'. It sounds like a gentle journey.

This is a safe and supportive place for you to explore your 'Little' side.

I think that you'll find lots of people here that are just like you. And you'll make friends here and get to know them a bit. You'll also learn what a diverse group of people we are. We're different but the same. We're separate but together.

You'll love it here.

Hello welcome

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back