Thread: Hello, new ab here

Default Hello, new ab here

Hi, when I first heard of abdl I honestly thought it was strange but for some reason I kept coming back to the idea and wanted to explore it. I finally have excepted that side of me and spend more time in little space and love it. im not into the sexual aspect of things, I just find it helps me relax and escape. I hope to learn more about the lifestyle and meet some friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkiebinki View Post
    Hi, when I first heard of abdl I honestly thought it was strange but for some reason I kept coming back to the idea and wanted to explore it. I finally have excepted that side of me and spend more time in little space and love it. im not into the sexual aspect of things, I just find it helps me relax and escape. I hope to learn more about the lifestyle and meet some friends.
    Hi Pinkiebinki. Welcome to ADISC.

That's a nice story about how you came to realize that you're a 'Little'. It sounds like a gentle journey.

This is a safe and supportive place for you to explore your 'Little' side.

I think that you'll find lots of people here that are just like you. And you'll make friends here and get to know them a bit. You'll also learn what a diverse group of people we are. We're different but the same. We're separate but together.

You'll love it here.