Status
Not open for further replies.

Slomo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
So yesterday I was going through some serious problems with a recent urinary sphincterotomy surgery, and had only slept 3-4 hours the night before due to ongoing bladder & sphincter muscle spasms. I ended up having to put in a catheter the night before because of this as well, and still had it in.

Well, last night when I got home from work at 5 I changed and went straight to bed from my sheer exhaustion. About 45 minutes later I got up to help my wife unpack groceries. My diaper was only barely wet, and I thought I'd only nap for a little more so I didn't even bother undressing before lying back down.

The next time I woke up it was 2am this morning! My tee, sweats, and a my bed mat were all completely soaked, as was my diaper. Thankfully my bed was saved and for some reason my top sheet was dry too. I quickly changed into a more thirst crinklz diaper and tossed my clothes and mat into the hamper.

All the moving around made my urethra hurt pretty bad though, so I took my usual pain meds and went back to sleep. I did not wake up until after 9am this morning either! Thankfully my crinklz diaper did not leak, but it was the most soaked I've gotten one of them yet.

So, what's everyone else's story about wetting the bed really bad despite being diapered & how did you get through it.

waterproof your mattress w/vinyl...they WERE $1.99 at 99c sto-now they're gone & it doesn't look like they're coming back.
I got 2-great quality for 2 buck!(4)
I'll use an M-4 with a booster(diaper-doubler, a cheap disposable, or cloth diaper inserts-along with plastic pants.
Usually works but since i'm a back AND side sleeper the chance for leaks is still plausable

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

I don't wet the bed but I got a full vinyl mattress protector. It hasn't let me down yet

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

bigbluehusky said:
I don't wet the bed but I got a full vinyl mattress protector. It hasn't let me down yet

I've never jumped out of an airplane but I bought a parachute. I've never used it but it hasn't let me down yet. :)

-RMS

I wear diapers and they have leaked, I was just saying is I just happen not to wet unconsciously

I went back to bedwetting with hypno.

I end up leaking and wetting the bed once or twice a month but no harm done as we have a very well padded and protected bed. I wet a lot during the night 5 or 6 times and take a dry 24/7 to its limits every night.

Oh, I do have a waterproof mattress cover. It's a treated cloth one you can get from Walmart, and works really good without making you sweaty like vinal ones do.

And like I mentioned, I also have a reusable bed mat. This makes cleanup much easier than replacing a whole mattress protector. In addition to using confidry or crinklz, I seldom ever need to change my bed mat anyways.

This still doesn't mean really bad leaks happen in spite of taking precautions. So, how bad has it gotten for anyone even though you were still well protected?

bigbluehusky said:

is it loud would love a loud crinkly bed protector

Unfortunately, no, it isn't loud or crinkly

See what mandating diapers gets you , a nursing home , of course the inmates try and strip half the time anyway.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

MailCat581 said:
My family and me once took a vacation and the hotel that we stayed at (I can't remember the name) wouldn't let us stay there because I was a bedwetter. They finally let us stay there on the condition that I would have to wear a diaper to bed. I was 10 years old at the time and this really embarrassed me to have to wear a diaper to bed. Needless to say, our family never went back to that hotel again. It is now no longer a hotel, It is an elderly nursing facility now.

The irony of which of course is that a good percentage of those sleeping there are wearing diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back