First Time Really Wearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzanza

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, this past Wednesday, I ordered a 40 pack of diapers from ABU and they arrived today, before I left to run errands. As I am writing this, it has been about 10 minutes since I put my first diaper on. I thought about it all day and I had those butterflies in my tummy.

I just HAD to strip down to nothing except the diaper, of course, because i needed to admire it. I also can't stop wiggling my butt around just so I can hear the crinkling. I had to post-pone the first initial diapering because I became aroused on the first attempt and I honestly don't want this to be a sexual fetish; it feels good. However, my diapering skills are extremely rusty; it was looking kind of rough. However, I'm very happy with them and I will definitely be ordering more when I run out!

Congratulations, glad you're enjoying the diapers welcome to the club. May your bottom be padded and your new undies be forever comfy

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

bigbluehusky said:
Congratulations, glad you're enjoying the diapers welcome to the club. May your bottom be padded and your new undies be forever comfy

lol thank you, Husky. They are very comfy; I'm going to sleep well tonight!

I rember feeling that way the first time from abu, but oh my gosh

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Xzanza said:
I had to post-pone the first initial diapering because I became aroused on the first attempt and I honestly don't want this to be a sexual fetish
I wouldn't worry too much about that, it's going to be what it is regardless of what you do (at least that's my experience). I feel like the vast majority of my DLness was sexual back when I first started really acting on it, but now it really isn't anymore unless I want it to be.

That is true quite truest

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Congrats and awesome you have started with such fabulous diapers!

I Remember when I first time I wore a diaper i could fit on my waist, the feeling was VERY euphoric. I am glad you had the chance to have that feeling to.

Honestly, I'm on diaper number three and the arousal has pretty much vanished unless I rub the diaper where my appendage is; I like rubbing the diaper just to feel the material especially, the plastic strip on the front.

Also, on a different note, I have wet twice and it was lovely; the second time I sat in it a little while just to enjoy the feeling. Is it gross to sit in it or am I not the only one?

I love the feeling of being wet and I'll stay in it as long as I can

I agree with everything said here. Just being in a diaper is enough to give an arousal, but warm and wet too.... There is no reason any DL can't include even a lot of sexuality in with their love of diapers (heck, I say the more the merrier). You already know it isn't purely based on just sex though, so for you it will never be just a sexual fetish. Don't worry about it, and just have the fun you deserve.

Congratz on the new diapers. I remember when i had rode my bike to the store to buy goodnites. I was 15 and hadn't worn in years. It was then that i discovered the secual side of diapers for me. It was very euphoric for me. I was in total bliss. The only issue was the arousal. Even after wearing for hours, every time my mind acknowledged the diaper i was wearing, instant arousal. It was actually getting annoying after a while.

9 years later, i have the same issue whenever I'm diapered. It can be difficult for me to wet, even if i really have to go. I have to distract myself long enough to "calm down" and let go quickly. Within seconds, the flow gets restricted until it stops, due to arousal.
This issue is still there, even after "taking care of it," although not as bad. I think part of my issue is the fact that I've only used crappy store bought diapers.
I'm hoping to get into little space once i have some diapers that actually feel like diapers. I ordered some crinklz and am anxiously waiting for them to show up.

OP, if you manage to figure out a way to distract yourself for the sexuality of it, please share your methods.

Xzanza said:
Also, on a different note, I have wet twice and it was lovely; the second time I sat in it a little while just to enjoy the feeling. Is it gross to sit in it or am I not the only one?
Not at all. With the ABU diapers being nearly $2/each, it's very common for people to wear them until they've reached capacity so as to not "waste" them. Considering that they can easily hold 1-2 liters, that's not going to happen all at once :p

DLanon said:
if you manage to figure out a way to distract yourself for the sexuality of it, please share your methods.
The best thing I've found in the event of an unwanted erection involving diapers is to start thinking about something else that requires a lot of concentration, e.g. programming, math, etc. After a few minutes of trying to work out an integral in my head or listing all of the commands to program a cisco switch, it's usually gone.

DLanon said:
Congratz on the new diapers. I remember when i had rode my bike to the store to buy goodnites. I was 15 and hadn't worn in years. It was then that i discovered the secual side of diapers for me. It was very euphoric for me. I was in total bliss. The only issue was the arousal. Even after wearing for hours, every time my mind acknowledged the diaper i was wearing, instant arousal. It was actually getting annoying after a while.

9 years later, i have the same issue whenever I'm diapered. It can be difficult for me to wet, even if i really have to go. I have to distract myself long enough to "calm down" and let go quickly. Within seconds, the flow gets restricted until it stops, due to arousal.
This issue is still there, even after "taking care of it," although not as bad. I think part of my issue is the fact that I've only used crappy store bought diapers.
I'm hoping to get into little space once i have some diapers that actually feel like diapers. I ordered some crinklz and am anxiously waiting for them to show up.

OP, if you manage to figure out a way to distract yourself for the sexuality of it, please share your methods.

My "issue" isn't quite as bad as yours; most of mine happen during the initial diapering which makes it hard to make a nice, neat diaper. As for the resolving of the issue, I just smoke a cigarette, play around on my phone or whatever; just do anything not diaper-related. Also, if you just can't finish diapering yourself before your "problem" rises ( hehe, get it? Okay, I'm done lol ), I just pull it up so it rests against my abdominal area. Then, I finish diapering myself and go about my day; shortly afterwards, it goes away and I can tuck it under again. Try that and see how it works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back