Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Time Really Wearing

Default First Time Really Wearing

So, this past Wednesday, I ordered a 40 pack of diapers from ABU and they arrived today, before I left to run errands. As I am writing this, it has been about 10 minutes since I put my first diaper on. I thought about it all day and I had those butterflies in my tummy.

I just HAD to strip down to nothing except the diaper, of course, because i needed to admire it. I also can't stop wiggling my butt around just so I can hear the crinkling. I had to post-pone the first initial diapering because I became aroused on the first attempt and I honestly don't want this to be a sexual fetish; it feels good. However, my diapering skills are extremely rusty; it was looking kind of rough. However, I'm very happy with them and I will definitely be ordering more when I run out!

Congratulations, glad you're enjoying the diapers welcome to the club. May your bottom be padded and your new undies be forever comfy

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluehusky View Post
    Congratulations, glad you're enjoying the diapers welcome to the club. May your bottom be padded and your new undies be forever comfy

lol thank you, Husky. They are very comfy; I'm going to sleep well tonight!

I rember feeling that way the first time from abu, but oh my gosh

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Xzanza View Post
    I had to post-pone the first initial diapering because I became aroused on the first attempt and I honestly don't want this to be a sexual fetish
    I wouldn't worry too much about that, it's going to be what it is regardless of what you do (at least that's my experience). I feel like the vast majority of my DLness was sexual back when I first started really acting on it, but now it really isn't anymore unless I want it to be.

Congrats and awesome you have started with such fabulous diapers!

I Remember when I first time I wore a diaper i could fit on my waist, the feeling was VERY euphoric. I am glad you had the chance to have that feeling to.

Honestly, I'm on diaper number three and the arousal has pretty much vanished unless I rub the diaper where my appendage is; I like rubbing the diaper just to feel the material especially, the plastic strip on the front.

Also, on a different note, I have wet twice and it was lovely; the second time I sat in it a little while just to enjoy the feeling. Is it gross to sit in it or am I not the only one?

I love the feeling of being wet and I'll stay in it as long as I can