Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Caregiver Gender Preference?

Default Caregiver Gender Preference?

Someone mentioned this in another topic, and said they thought it deserved it's own discussion. I agreed, but didn't see that anyone had done it (yet).

So my question is this: IF you are an AB/DL or little that includes the concept of having a caregiver (in reality or as a part of your fantasy), whether it's your significant other, a parent, a parental surrogate, or babysitter/nanny (forgive me if I missed an option), does the gender of that person matter to you? If it does, why?

I'll try to answer the question myself...

First, none of my personal caregiver fantasies involve a relative, Mother, Father or otherwise.

Second, when I do fantasize about having a caregiver, it's always female.

Why? That's a little harder... I could say, because I'm not sexually attracted to men, but that's kind of not applicable. 95% of the time, there is zero sexual component in my AB/Diaper play.

I'd like to think that I just generally perceive females as being more nurturing, and would be more inclined to treat me with actual care and understanding, where a male might be more inclined to be less empathetic, perhaps even ridicule or embarrass me, and I'm not into humiliation at all. But men can just be as caring and nurturing as women, so that can't be the ONLY reason that I NEVER even consider a male caregiver.

I guess the idea of another male seeing me that weak and vulnerable (and diapered/feminine/sissy) just makes me uncomfortable. I know I should be just as embarassed thinking of a female seeing me, but I'm not, for some reason. I don't think there is a logical reason that I can put into words, it's just a feeling. I'm sure a part of it is the TG/Sissy aspect of my AB/DL fantasies... But I am not sure exactly why it totally bothers me thinking of a MAN seeing me all sissied-up and diapered, but I have nowhere near the same apprehension about a female.

I guess it's probably not any more complicated than I want/need/desire the affection and approval of females, and either don't care or more likely don't think I'll ever get (or possibly don't deserve) any kind of approval/affection from a male while I am wearing a dress, soggy diapers and rhumba panties

I'd love to hear anyone else's take on this question... I'm especially interested in those that are entirely non-sexual while diapered, and/or diaper roleplay as both genders themselves.

P.S. Another thing I was thinking about was age preference. I'm not sure if it might deserve it's own topic or not... Personally, it would bother me if my caregiver were TOO young. I don't mean ILLEGAL young, I mean in her twenties. For some reason, and I'm sure someone will tell me, I would find anyone changing my diaper THAT much younger than me to be more embarassing than someone nearer my own age. It's not that I think that they'll "understand" my Sissy Baby fetish any more readily than a younger person, I just know that at my current age, I'd want my caregiver to be at least in her thirties, and better yet, forty and/or older. Not sure exactly why, but the thought of a young hottie changing my diaper doesn't excite me, it fills me with dread.
    Last edited by BritneyShagwell; 25-Mar-2017 at 01:15.

MarchinBunny

This one is certainly a tough one for me to answer myself.
    I do know, as you, none of my caregiver fantasies involve relatives. I personally, just find the idea of a relative doing it just to be a bit weird and uncomfortable.

I also feel I would prefer a female caregiver over a male caregiver. I do consider myself bi, although I am a virgin when it comes to females, I have only ever dated them and it's rare it works out. I am sexually attracted to females, though, no doubt ... or at least that is the way it seems to me. I used to think it could just be a transgender thing where I am looking at females and wishing I had their look, but I do think it's more than that and sexual in nature to some degree.

So the question is ... why do I prefer a female caregiver? I think the reason behind this for me is because I am also female, it's just more comfortable to have a female see me in that state.
    With that said, I do think I could grow comfortable with a male caregiver, it probably just takes a bit more time.

Also, none of my caregiver fantasies are ever sexual in nature. But being an AB/DL is sexual for me about half the time. So really im not exactly too sure. I imagine if the caregiver was my significant other ... then it might also be a sexual thing ... Not sure if I will ever know for certain till it actually occurs or if it ever does lol.

I suppose another factor I should point out is for a while I was always uncomfortable with the idea of being an AB/little in general. As I have joined in with this community and time has passed, the more and more I have gotten more comfortable experimenting and trying new things. So now I have baby bottles, and pacifiers and quite enjoy the thought of at least being treated like a kid.
    I do not have a little mode, but that is more due to my personality just being little in nature, there is no on or off for that. It's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by MarchinBunny View Post
    This one is certainly a tough one for me to answer myself.
    I do know, as you, none of my caregiver fantasies involve relatives. I personally, just find the idea of a relative doing it just to be a bit weird and uncomfortable.
    Me, too... very uncomfortable.

With that said, I do think I could grow comfortable with a male caregiver, it probably just takes a bit more time.
    I'm not certain I could, but probably, given the right person/personality. I just don't know...

I do not have a little mode, but that is more due to my personality just being little in nature, there is no on or off for that. It's just me.
    I don't really have a "little mode" either... I have a lot of the accessories, and enjoy playing baby/toddler, but I never really want to just let it all go, and just "be" a baby girl. I want to be a girl playing as a baby, if that makes any sense

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by BritneyShagwell View Post
    I'm not certain I could, but probably, given the right person/personality. I just don't know...
    Ya, for me as well it probably is going to require the right personality.

I don't really have a "little mode" either... I have a lot of the accessories, and enjoy playing baby/toddler, but I never really want to just let it all go, and just "be" a baby girl. I want to be a girl playing as a baby, if that makes any sense
    It makes perfect sense to me =^.^=.

That's hard to answer but I would probably have to go with male seeing as I already have a daddy.
    I'm not sure exactly why, but I wouldn't be against a female caregiver either.

I'd prefer my wife, but beyond that, depending on how I was feeling at the moment, either gender as I'm bi. Both have their own dynamics, and they're both very different.

I would not consider a relative role as a caregiver. The person would have to be female, a nanny or babysitter or another little who would accept me as I am. Why a female? I think that would be because my first experiences were with a female partner and positive. That would be what I would wish to have again.

I would be OK with either a ''mommy'' or a ''daddy,'' but with a daddy I would prefer a male I was in a romantic relationship with. I tend to fantasize a little more about having a mommy and a very innocent mother-and-child relationship.

For reference, I am a biological female, asexual (towards others), heteroromantic, with a genderfluid baby side.

Please no relatives!

I'm more ambivalent about sex/gender. It's almost all guys I've played with so far, and while I don't really pine for a caregiver, it's easier for me to see men in that role by the experience.

However, I remember seeing a few posts from a member who was a fairly dedicated mommy (she didn't stay) and some of them pushed buttons for me and in a way that a man might not easily manage. This makes me think that in an ideal world, either could be good or both even better.

As for age, I think close to my age would be best but decidedly younger (legal) is interesting in and of itself.

Overall, I think the person and the relationship are the most important. Any ideal combination would be of no interest to me without the ease that comes from close friendship (or more).