Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vintage Goodnites and Pull-Ups

Default Vintage Goodnites and Pull-Ups

There seems to be a influx of great deals on these vintage prints. Where are all these coming from.

Check it out, living at home I'd surely get busted getting these shipped to me.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/252824576193

https://www.ebay.com/itm/252824549672

Good finds, shame you can't get em

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Some people actually use products like this as investments. They buy them cheap just before the run on that product is up. The 10 years later sell it for a big profit. Of course this only works good if you have an unused room or conditioned basement that is otherwise unused and good for storage.

As a side note, the Pull-Ups are foreign. Look at the size (M instead of 2T-3T etc.), the different languages, and the lack of licensed characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    Some people actually use products like this as investments. They buy them cheap just before the run on that product is up. The 10 years later sell it for a big profit. Of course this only works good if you have an unused room or conditioned basement that is otherwise unused and good for storage.
    And people like me spend a good amount of money on vintage diapers and Pull Ups like these, unless you've got good connections and can negotiate good deals.

I'm guessing Korea or Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaWolfNagihiko View Post
    As a side note, the Pull-Ups are foreign. Look at the size (M instead of 2T-3T etc.), the different languages, and the lack of licensed characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Drrockclub View Post
    What country do you think those are from?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluehusky View Post
    I'm guessing Korea or Hong Kong

The pictures of the side of the package list contact info for Kimberly-Clark in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, and Indonesia, so they were probably sold in one of those countries - but the side of the package apparently says made in the USA.

It surprises me that they are made in the US. It also suprises me that these are not expensive. Other listing has 2 or 3 of these for 20.

They're from the mid 2000's. Of course, "vintage" means something different to each of us, but for most who will be searching eBay for vintage baby diapers, these probably don't quite qualify. Hence the pricing. (And there's the foreign thing.)

Every once in a while, I'll see a bag of ~10-year-old diapers priced at several hundred dollars on eBay, but they don't usually move at that price. On the other hand, anything from the 90's seems to be worth more than its weight in gold! Ouch.