Is my SO a little?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlotTwist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So for as long as I've been with my girl(years), she's called me "daddy" playfully here and there - not when we're in bed - but at many other times. I always just dismissed this as just general cute behavior, including the cute little voice too. I never paid much attention to it, and it never even crossed my mind until her sister said that she speaks to me like a baby too much. Now I don't listen to her sister as a great source of relationship information, but my girl kept asking me "I don't talk like a baby to you too much, do I? My sister says I do." a few times, and me saying No, it finally sunk in.

The next time she did it, it was in reference to her wanting to go somewhere. I decided to try a little experiment and put on my best daddy voice I could, and said something to the effect that good girls get to go, but bad girls get spanks (of course just joking). The response was overwhelmingly positive, which made me have a reason to believe it might actually be the case. What I'm not sure of is whether it's what I originally (and still mostly) think to be regular cuteness, or is it in fact that she has little tendencies?

The thing is, how do you confront someone about that? Telling someone about your fetishes can be embarrassing enough, but having someone ask you directly "are you this", that might be overwhelming. Especially if you don't!

It would be nice if that was the case, though. She knows I have to wear diapers for medical issues, but doesn't know I'm a DL. If we could get a DD/lg dynamic going on, I think that would be a great introduction to her wearing.

Thoughts?

I am certainly no expert on this subject but it sounds to me more like normal baby talk between couples. She may just do it more often. I wouldn't jump to conclusions. The way to deal with this is slowly, slowly, slowly. Coming out with it all at once gives you a 50/50 chance of getting it wrong. Since she liked the 'bad girls get spanks', you might want to start there. It may have been a subconscious and she was just being playful but it also may have been something she likes but has been afraid to ask for. My girlfriend mentioned spanking three times before I got it. I would say just escalate in non threatening ways. Once you've broken the ice, have an open discussion about your respective kinks. Everyone has them.

tickles51 said:
I am certainly no expert on this subject but it sounds to me more like normal baby talk between couples. She may just do it more often. I wouldn't jump to conclusions. The way to deal with this is slowly, slowly, slowly. Coming out with it all at once gives you a 50/50 chance of getting it wrong. Since she liked the 'bad girls get spanks', you might want to start there. It may have been a subconscious and she was just being playful but it also may have been something she likes but has been afraid to ask for. My girlfriend mentioned spanking three times before I got it. I would say just escalate in non threatening ways. Once you've broken the ice, have an open discussion about your respective kinks. Everyone has them.

I agree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a little/ab myself, and my fiance occassionally taking the roll of "daddy" I can see signs in her based on what you say. I'd take this slowly. A general note that is partly from me and partly from a fb group I talk to often, is that AB's / littles tend to be shy. Rushing this could make them scared. I'd try little expiriments like that, and maybe sometime having a casual conversation about your links or quirks. (my word for entirely nonsexual "kinks")

By perhaps asking her for reasurance you reinforce that you have fears and insecurities too. By talking about your kinks or other quirks you reinforce the idea that it's normal to have them, or rather that you feel it's normal. (It's normalcy is not in question imho, but I was closing a technicality. XD) She might not be an ab/little/etc, perhaps she is just submissive and enjoys the opportunity for thinks like what you said above, it could be said you asserted dominance there and maybe she just liked that. Either way, I'd suggest casually making yourself available and making your love open.

Perhaps she just wants to feel like you think she is cute. That said that could also be a hint towards being an ab/little. God now's I love it when I'm called cute. I'll blush and won't respond or won't acknowledge it, but I love it.

Thanks guys :)
I was afraid I was getting biased from reading too much here and Tumblr about it, but it's good to hear other opinions in line with mine (which is that it is most likely just regular cuteness, but with a possibility of littleness). We've had a few brief chats about kinks, and while she is kink-aware, she's rather shy about the subject, and I normally will let it go instead of pulling too hard.

Oh well, easy does it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back