Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG my 19 yo daughter found my major stash....

Default OMG my 19 yo daughter found my major stash....

I have accumulated:

1. 10 ABU Lavendar
    2. 20 ABU Super Dry Kids
    3. 20 Tykables Overnights
    4. 8 left of Classico Bambinos

I knew my daughter was coming home for spring break and she would use my room while I slept in the living room on my futon bed/couch. I put all my diapers in huge plastic bags and stowed them under the desk. She came out of the bedroom and asked me why I had all these diapers? I freaked out and lied that I was incontinent. She asked why the diapers' bags said kids on them? I said it was just a joke. Then I did something really stupid and changed my story. I said that I was spiritually guided to like diapers since age 3, which is true, because my soul was a haven for a young white boy with cereberal palsy. I ran into him downtown one day in 2010. Our eyes locked and I asked him if he wanted to join me for a movie. We went. I got his number but when I called him he never answered. His spirit told me he did not want a black class woman friend. I am mixed race by the way. But I was crushed. I thought I had made a new friend. Racism is on the way out but it still sure hurts.

No offense but why would you think a giant black trash bag in the room she was staying in would not get touched? Also I'm a tad confused by your story. So you seriously think you are shaman or was that another story (It's rather bizarre if not true)? Whats with the part about being shunned by the guy to see a movie (he was astro projecting himself onto you or what, really confused?), is this part of this story or a recollection of some past event? It really makes me confused why you added it as it seems an irrelevant anecdote.

You should have stuck with one story, when she asked about why they had the stuff on it, just say it makes it a bit less of a chore making it fun with designs.

I'm confused too. Why does your daughter sleeps in YOUR room? Why did you not hide the stash properly?

Ouch. I guess the one thing you have going for you is that a 19 year old girl is likely to be uber-liberal. It will be interesting to see how well that attitude toward diversity holds up when the weirdness is this close to home. Perhaps we can expect a new 19 year old member here asking help in understanding dear old dad mom.
    Last edited by Maxx; 22-Mar-2017 at 20:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Ouch. I guess the one thing you have going for you is that a 19 year old girl is likely to be uber-liberal. It will be interesting to see how well that attitude toward diversity holds up when the weirdness is this close to home. Perhaps we can expect a new 19 year old member here asking help in understanding dear old dad.
    Wait this is a guy? I thought they said they were a woman at the end? this whole post has me so confused

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    Wait this is a guy? I thought they said they were a woman at the end? this whole post has me so confused
    Ooops. My bad. I don't know why I thought OP was a guy. My reading comprehension today has been just awful. Maybe I've been reading too fast while dashing around between unrelated tasks.

Why do you think he had racist reasons? maybe he just did not like you for a whole potential portfolio of other reasons?

Panic happens and we do strange things. Try to forgive yourself.
    Brings up the question of how is your relationship with your daughter in other respects? Once you have calmed down can you just tell her you have a kink and like to wear diapers? It may open a door to your both getting to know each other in new ways.
    You may feel you were guided to this, but most people don't have experiences in that way. I sure don't, and find it confusing, but I don't reject the validity of your experiences.
    Our "guides" sometimes are our unconscious talking. Whatever the case, try not to take it too personally.

Quote Originally Posted by aleakyboomboom View Post
    Why do you think he had racist reasons? maybe he just did not like you for a whole potential portfolio of other reasons?
    Especially if she approached him "Hey I'm the girl whose body you astroplane inhabited to act out your diaper fantasies with, want to go see a movie together?"

I put my diapers in black plastic bags when our kids are visiting, but I put the bags in the laundry room and then pile things up on top of them. They're completely hidden.

If worse comes to worse, just be honest. I told my daughter that I lived an exclusively gay life when in college. She gave me a book she had finished reading, "The Middle Sex" which was a great read. That said, I wouldn't tell my son about my past. I knew our daughter could handle it and it wouldn't bother her. I'm very close to my son. Sometimes, there's just a difference in dynamics.