Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love how nobody looks at my posts anymore. Lol.

Default I love how nobody looks at my posts anymore. Lol.

I just noticed this. Nothing I have posted in the past week has been read or responded to by anyone. With the exception of my story. Haha. Anyone have an off week like this before?

AH CRAP, I put this under diaper talk. My bad... >.< I meant to put it under off topic. Dammit. See what I'm saying about off week?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexAwesome View Post
    I just noticed this. Nothing I have posted in the past week has been read or responded to by anyone. With the exception of my story. Haha. Anyone have an off week like this before?

AH CRAP, I put this under diaper talk. My bad... >.< I meant to put it under off topic. Dammit. See what I'm saying about off week?
    tl; dr.

(I kid, I kid)
    Last edited by h3g3l; 04-Apr-2009 at 03:44.

Communication! If you don't post interesting enough posts, people aren't going to respond. And if your posts are interesting and nobody responds, they're boring.

You have to earn getting your posts read, honestly. All ideology about everyone being the same aside, chances are your posts are only going to be cherished by a few people - and, depending on how you post, might be enjoyed by more. Get to know people and you're likely to get a better response.

Tip Right from the Gol Durn Professional's Mouth and/or Fingers: IRC is a good place to start. Finding random people in your state/area is not. Don't be afraid to PM someone if you find them interesting (on the forums and in IRC)!

Haha. Anyone have an off week like this before?
    Try most days.

I'm looking at your posts!

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch
    Communication! If you don't post interesting enough posts, people aren't going to respond. And if your posts are interesting and nobody responds, they're boring.

You have to earn getting your posts read, honestly. All ideology about everyone being the same aside, chances are your posts are only going to be cherished by a few people - and, depending on how you post, might be enjoyed by more. Get to know people and you're likely to get a better response.

Tip Right from the Gol Durn Professional's Mouth and/or Fingers: IRC is a good place to start. Finding random people in your state/area is not. Don't be afraid to PM someone if you find them interesting (on the forums and in IRC)!
    Expanding on this; you should add people whom you think made a good/helpful/informative post. And maybe give them a little greeting on their profile page!

I think one of the reasons Obama is getting a lot of flak from the media for the handling of the economic crisis is that they're looking for a scapegoat, and since Bush is no longer in office, they don't have anywhere else to go. What I want to know is where on earth Biden is these days. At least Cheney conducted a secret army, you don't

Okay, I'm kidding. I couldn't resist. And Alex, you are awesome.

Uh, dude...

I posed you a question in this thread you made:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...now-later.html

And you haven't even bothered to answer me. Maybe your problem is full-circle.

Yeah I posted to your posts as well...btw...how's that bambino holdin' out? lol