Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ethinic Pictures

Default Ethinic Pictures

This topic was posted on another message board, but I kind of wondering what people thought about black AB's, I mean majority of the AB pictures you find are white and Asian, even Hispanic, but there isn't much out there. As an individual of mixed race, I really don't care who's wearing a diapers, what race they are, I just think that would be very hot, for a less colorful world. Anyways, what are your thoughts on this? Do you think that ethnicity, just doesn't participate in this fetish? That can't be true, there has to be some, right?

We have at least two black members on here...But it does seem to be primarily white people.

...Holy shit.
    You're right. It must be like the whole Emo/Punk thing; I've only seen 2 pictures of black people in that style, and have only met one mexican person IRL like that.

You have to remember that we are on an english board, which means that most of our members are going to be from the West, where black people are a minority.

I say it's got something to do with your genetics, can't prove/disprove it, but it's the best theory I have(Since it can't be disproven)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsukuni View Post
    ...Holy shit.
    You're right. It must be like the whole Emo/Punk thing; I've only seen 2 pictures of black people in that style, and have only met one mexican person IRL like that.
    Yeah I think you're right. I have never seen an emo or goth in a minority before. But minorities do tend to stick together a lot, and may be afraid to be different.

At my school, it seems that if someone who is polynesian tries to participate in a class discussion, the other islanders laugh at him. Even if he's right! So yeah, they don't like to be different from their peers.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    You have to remember that we are on an english board, which means that most of our members are going to be from the West, where black people are a minority.
    Yeah. We'd see more Mexican people if this were a Spanish-speaking (Mexican spanish, whatever) board. We still get Spanish speakers on here, but mostly English, which is dominated by western whites.

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Yeah. We'd see more Mexican people if this were a Spanish-speaking (Mexican spanish, whatever) board. We still get Spanish speakers on here, but mostly English, which is dominated by western whites.
    Not for much longer, looking at some of the posts.

I think the next few generations will see Indians as the world's most proficient and fluent English speakers. Whites will use various Pidgin dialects.

On-topic: Blacks, too, will have some folks with these feelings/behaviors. However, computers and Internet access have only recently come down to a level where it was attainable by everyone. Hence, the Internet has historically been a White and highly-educated domain - and this is truer the farther back in Internet-history you go. Both these factors result in high SES and high value placed upon education - hence, both the opportunity and motivation were present to spend discretionary income on a metal box and a connection to the outside world.

If you are unable to feed and clothe your family, both these things would not have the same importance.

In conclusion: yes, there are Blacks with *B/DL leanings as well. They are under-represented for the reasons I mentioned, and likely too for "family structure" reasons not covered above.

I've seen blacks on other web sites. I think the reason that there are less color has to do with that they have their own places and try to hide their feeling from themselves and others more so then whites do.

White people aren't the only AB/DLs, you'll find plenty of ethnic groups on diaperspace if you're looking for them