Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ever wear a diaper outside uncovered

Default ever wear a diaper outside uncovered

In my teens we lived a rural area so at night I would put on a diaper and at night I would take my pants off when in out field and would hunt lighting bugs, running around in a field just in a shirt diaper and shoes, I would have wanted to go barefoot but at night I did not want to step on something sharp. it was very fun doing that, I would get the bugs and just hang out in the field having fun, never got caught.
    Now at night to use my vape pen I will sit on my porch in just a diaper and shirt and enjoy watching the stars, I find that the most comfortable feeling, kinda reenacting my early teen years. I just wish I could do it more often. at home I usually wear only a shirt, bare feet and a diaper just like when I as a child. Oddly I cant stand wearing a diaper at home with shoes or socks on, it just feels more realistic, and since I wear 24/7 I allays lose my socks, jst a very good feeling to dress that way, the socks are just intolerable, I hate tight fitting
    clothing, I think my autism plays a major role for that, I always try to keep it discreet but at night nothing is better then being barefoot and in a diaper and shirt an nothing else worn, I kind of call that Whelping out

No, I've never done it. If for no other reason than it's usually too cold! But also, I think diapers are underwear and I wouldn't go outside in just my undies, so I wouldn't do it with diapers either.

Now, I have gone outside in nothing but a pair of fuzzy bugs bunny footie pajamas (with a diaper on underneath. I just needed to get my trash cans inside and had forgotten about it, so it was only for 30 seconds, but that still counts.

If its just on your own porch I don't see any problem with it. More power to you! But living in a city area this will have to stay a fantasy for me...

Of course. In fact, I socialize with people on a daily basis with nothing but a diaper and onesie on...

I've answered the door with my nappy and plastic pants quite visible under my loose dressing gown

Yes. I wore a diaper and pink PAMPERS t shirt out on my boat and sitting on my dock

I've sat on my back porch before in just a diaper and T-shirt, but never done something so bold as to go out in public without pants on. Which leads me to another thought I had...

http://https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Pants_Subway_RideAnyone ever participated in No Pants Subway Day with a diaper on? I figure if there was ever a day to do it and not get freaked out it would be this day since you could just say "Hey, just having fun".

Anyone?

This has come up several times lately.

Yes, I often wear just my diaper when I go to the beach. Think about it, a diaper covers up more than a speedo. If that floss is allowed, then a diaper obviously is too. And the beach cops have agreed with me on that too.

I'll occasionally wear a diaper outside uncovered when nipping out to my back yard to put stuff in the bin, but that's about it.

I can't say I've ever done this. I've considered doing it, but I've never found the right circumstances to actually do it. Maybe some day...