Thread: ABU size small

Default ABU size small

has anyone here with a 26-29'' waist tried the small size SDK's or Preschools? if so how do they compare to the mediums?

Hiya...

I have tried the small preschooler cloth backed diapers from ABU I'm 29 inches and found that they are very snug. Personally ABU's should be worn a size larger. So they may not be good for wetting whilst laying down they hold liquid quite well. I wet 3 times in one night and slept with them and woke to a dry bed.

As far as how they compare to the mediums, they do not cover my bum as well as I'd like. *Crack kills* So I will be returning to medium sizes (as soon as they are restocked)

Hope this answers your question.

~Max~

I've got the SDK smalls and they don't hold as much as the simple mediums as you would expect (smaller = less padding) I've had but they fit snug, if not, perfect for me. They feel really nice when wet though since it's more snug. I drunk about 2 liters one afternoon and found myself soaking it 3 times with only slight leakage and a little pooling on the 2nd and 3rd one waiting for it to absorb. So in all I give it 2 thumbs up.