• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pampz

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello! I'm not going to share my name in case anyone may stumble across this and ask me about it but I'm a DL who has recently sorta indulged in getting further into said community :thumbsup: Anywho just a quick introduction, catch you later! - YP

Welcome Pampz,

Why don't you tell us about some of your other interests? There's a lot of folks here with different hobbies and lots of things connect us.

I'm a typical immature geek who likes anime an games... well maybe less mature than most!

Pampz said:
Hello! I'm not going to share my name in case anyone may stumble across this and ask me about it but I'm a DL who has recently sorta indulged in getting further into said community :thumbsup: Anywho just a quick introduction, catch you later! - YP

Hi and welcome to the site. Actually, none of us use our real names here for obvious reasons. We're not quite ready to raise our AB/DL flags at the next St. Patrick's Day parade.

Heyyyy and welcome! Don't worry it's all anonymous. Enjoy hopefully you can get something out the group. I got my confidence in not being alone as a dl. :)

G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what you mean lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back