Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello! I'm not going to share my name in case anyone may stumble across this and ask me about it but I'm a DL who has recently sorta indulged in getting further into said community Anywho just a quick introduction, catch you later! - YP

Welcome Pampz,

Why don't you tell us about some of your other interests? There's a lot of folks here with different hobbies and lots of things connect us.

I'm a typical immature geek who likes anime an games... well maybe less mature than most!

Quote Originally Posted by Pampz View Post
    Hello! I'm not going to share my name in case anyone may stumble across this and ask me about it but I'm a DL who has recently sorta indulged in getting further into said community Anywho just a quick introduction, catch you later! - YP
    Hi and welcome to the site. Actually, none of us use our real names here for obvious reasons. We're not quite ready to raise our AB/DL flags at the next St. Patrick's Day parade.

Heyyyy and welcome! Don't worry it's all anonymous. Enjoy hopefully you can get something out the group. I got my confidence in not being alone as a dl. :-)

G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk