Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nudists have camps, why can't we?

Default Nudists have camps, why can't we?

I was reading an article recently about the popularity of nudist camps and resorts and just how many there are in the United States alone. It kind of blew my mind and got me wondering why no one has thought of creating a "pants-optional" abdl resort.

Yes. This idea has been in my mind for some time. If it had existed in Europe...

I know there's Tomkat Camp that caitianx linked to, and I'm pretty sure there are others. So no need to worry. The ABDL camps already exist.

There simply isn't enough of us willing to come out into the open, and even fewer who can travel far enough to go to one.

Most camps and get togethers that have been tried on a multi-state level usually fail for lack of attendees or only happen once a year at best. Go down to just the local level, and now there just aren't enough people to support the resources needed for an exclusive area or camp to get started.

Sure there are a lot of us. But what low percentage even comes to online place like this to find out about something like an abdl camp. Now of.them, how many do you think would be willing to attend. And of whats left, hiw many can actually make the trip to get there. Sadly, not many.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    There simply isn't enough of us willing to come out into the open, and even fewer who can travel far enough to go to one.

Most camps and get togethers that have been tried on a multi-state level usually fail for lack of attendees or only happen once a year at best. Go down to just the local level, and now there just aren't enough people to support the resources needed for an exclusive area or camp to get started.

Sure there are a lot of us. But what low percentage even comes to online place like this to find out about something like an abdl camp. Now of.them, how many do you think would be willing to attend. And of whats left, hiw many can actually make the trip to get there. Sadly, not many.
    Good point... I wish more of us were willing/able to come into the open for any sort of event: munches, conventions, retreats, camps, whatever. It's kind of sad that the abdl community really only exists online.

Quote Originally Posted by INTrePid View Post
    Good point... I wish more of us were willing/able to come into the open for any sort of event: munches, conventions, retreats, camps, whatever. It's kind of sad that the abdl community really only exists online.
    Agreed. I'm certainly open about liking to wear diapers- at least enough to not go out of my way to hide it any ways. Although, travelling to another state or far off city is just not something I can easily do since like most I have a demanding job. So ready, willing, but not able.

There is also the consideration of the cost to host one and charges to attendees to cover the costs and make a small profit to pour back into preparing for the next AB/DL Meetup/Camp.
    None of this is cheap.

Fantasy vs. reality strikes again.

Nudist camp: I'm comfortable in my own skin, and I don't like clothes much other than as protection from the elements. I'd have no problem going around naked, weather permitting. The catch: Pretty sure I don't want to see the general population naked any more than they want to see me. It would probably be OK if I took my glasses off, but that kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

Diaper camp: Same deal. The fantasy in my head is a lot more attractive than the reality would be. Even you <the collective, ADISC you> would like my mental image of you better than the reality.

Some things are better in small doses. Hanging with a couple of AB/DL friends can be a blast. Going out into the middle of nowhere with a bunch of strangers who get off on soiling themselves is a bit intimidating.