Tykables story on Huffpost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calico said:
I didn't know I was turned on by it until I met my ex and I thought he was full of it and then I met my husband and he said that same so it must be true. Though I don't do it the way it's done in ABDL ebooks which is more about BDSM and control than about daddy and little girl stuff. I guess one way of finding out if it's sexual or not is if you would want your parents to change you and if you would mind it and does it creep you out when you imagine it, if so then yes it's sexual. If you cannot imagine being taken care of by someone who is the same gender as you, then another hint it's sexual. Though if you are bisexual then it might be harder to tell. If you're asexual, same. But just think of your siblings and your relatives or anyone you know to change you and if that creeps you out, it might be sexual for you. This is what my husband told me.

I don't know if that is really a good measure. >.<
I am an AB for example, but I have a hard time imagining being taken care by anyone for that matter and it's certainly not always sexual for me. I think there are just way too many other reasons why a preson wouldn't want a parent, relative, or sibling to change them.

Also, even for someone who it isn't sexual for, they still may not want the same sex to change them simply because it makes them feel more uncomfortable.

MarchinBunny said:
I don't know if that is really a good measure. >.<
I am an AB for example, but I have a hard time imagining being taken care by anyone for that matter and it's certainly not always sexual for me. I think there are just way too many other reasons why a preson wouldn't want a parent, relative, or sibling to change them.

Also, even for someone who it isn't sexual for, they still may not want the same sex to change them simply because it makes them feel more uncomfortable.

I guess that would be a new thread for me to start.

Also i think another hint that this is sexual is being turned on like if your dick is hard or if you are wet down there as female. When my husband changes me, he always tells me I am turned on because of my pussy. I can't tell.

I would just add that I have had arousal that I could not link to any direct sexual stimulation.

Nervous arousal is real.

I think another hint would be if you refuse to have anything to do with your partner because you think they are too immature so you feel you are with a child, another hint you find this sexual so you are over compensating. I still never forgave my ex for that treatment. He sexualized my personality and used it against me. I felt I would have to change my interests and likes and change how I smile and laugh and how I express my excitement to be mature enough for him so he would quit seeing everything as me being am adult baby and not ignore me. My husband sexualizes my personality too and it doesn't bother me because he doesn't use it against me. Everyone is turned on by different things and if you find someone a turn off because of their personality, that is a hint it's sexual.

my only question is if he'd ever open one up out east. XD. nothing is around here other than that one place in albany.

I'm glad I stepped back and let others debate this for a moment. I do need to make the same clarification I always seem to need to though.

Just as with loving anyone or anything, that love absolutely can and usually does include sexuality. I have never said being ab or dl does not include sex, quite the opposite in fact.

The whole point on wheter or not diapers are a fetish for someone is if they're soley based on sex alone. As example, if someone started out drawn to diapers at a young age, then discovered the sexual aspect of diapers at puberty, then congrats you are a dl and do not have a fetish. If however, you got into diapers only to enhance your sex, then congrats you have a diaper fetish.

And while it doesn't matter at all which one a person has, it absolutely does matter you use your words and terminology correctly. Otherwise a dl might get confused and start calling their compulsion a fetish. As example by so many here already.

Slomo said:
I'm glad I stepped back and let others debate this for a moment. I do need to make the same clarification I always seem to need to though.

Just as with loving anyone or anything, that love absolutely can and usually does include sexuality. I have never said being ab or dl does not include sex, quite the opposite in fact.

The whole point on wheter or not diapers are a fetish for someone is if they're soley based on sex alone. As example, if someone started out drawn to diapers at a young age, then discovered the sexual aspect of diapers at puberty, then congrats you are a dl and do not have a fetish. If however, you got into diapers only to enhance your sex, then congrats you have a diaper fetish.

And while it doesn't matter at all which one a person has, it absolutely does matter you use your words and terminology correctly. Otherwise a dl might get confused and start calling their compulsion a fetish. As example by so many here already.

So by your explanation, it's not a fetish for me even though I AM into it sexually, but because it didn't start that way and I was drawn to diapers long before that?
To me, that still sounds like a fetish.

The definition of a fetish is a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.

Nowhere in the definition does it state how it must be developed. So the only person using words and terminology incorrectly seems to be you. -.-
Also, what is wrong considering it a fetish if you know you are not sexually into it? Does it really matter at the end of the day? Not like it's going to change anything. If you want to argue about samantics all day, go ahead ... but it honestly seems pointless to me.

Edit:
Also, I should point this out, the word fetish can be used to mean just an excessive interest. Some dictionaries don't give a good definition, but it is often used that way. Although some of them do include it.
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/fetish
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/us/fetish

Last edited:
MarchinBunny said:
Also, I should point this out, the word fetish can be used to mean just an excessive interest.
Yep, that's how I've always heard it used. My internal definition has always been "an excessive and oddly-specific interest".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back